Footprints in the sand
[html]

WC: 260 OOC: He's all like wtf woman you're crazy

She had to make Niro think didn’t she. Thinking back on his life, he knew he couldn’t leave his family, not easily. It had been all he had his whole life though. Then again he was not the only one. But if his family didn’t want him there... Thinking about Orin... he knew...

“If my family treated me the way it seems yours is, they would not be family. I would not stay if they showed me they did not care for me.”

This was how he was percieving what Talitha was saying, then she spoke about it not being easy, about how poorly it looked on her.. .and her other family. Niro couldn’t help but let his jaw drop then he looked over at the sea, and back to her.

“And you think drowning yourself in the sea is any better? It’s a cowards way out, how could that be any better than leaving? Not running away, but leaving. Taking your two feet there and moving them elsewhere. It’s better than ending your life completely! You’re completely mad!”

He said, his arms out stretched toward the sea, in an incredulous motion. How could that bee any better than running away, the fact she didn’t have to think about it? Whatever the case it was the stupidest thing he’d ever heard and he lived with his sister most of his life, knowing she said some mighty funny things herself, though more borderlining on fantasy, this was just... he couldn’t explain it.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread