for you, for me, for everybody
[html]

Awww thanks ^^ I like Sage too! Sorry for the wait :x

She didn't notice the wandering in Sage's eyes, since her own mind had been drifting elsewhere back in her personal past. Savina and Kansas had had their share of bumps in the road, but in the end they always came back together and reaffirmed their love for one another. There wasn't a day that went by that the Italian fey was not thankful that she had found the Sadira man and accepted him into her life. He had given her the greatest gifts that anyone could ever ask for: unconditional love and children. She could not imagine life without him, and dearly hoped that she would never have to face such a scenario in reality either. Savina laughed lightly at the coyote's enthusiastic compliment to Kansas' tastes. "I agree, and he knows me well." Anything from the ocean had a special meaning to the woman of the sea.

It was nice to see the values of Crimson Dreams appreciated by someone outside the pack. When it came to violence, Savina believed that it had its purpose, but only in the most extreme of circumstances when they was no other choice. Some may have called this view a weak one, but she had never seen it as such. Especially not since she had become a leader. It seemed that Sage had higher wishes for her own home as a certain sadness swept across her face. It was a mere passing cloud though and soon the girl was back to her happy, bubbly self. "Change is always possible." She added helpfully, always wishing to foster hope for a brighter future. Hopefully one day all the packs could live in a more harmonious nature.

It wasn't a surprise to hear that Sage did not know if Ryan and Anselm were present in the clan presently; Savina had expected as much. "I wouldn't be surprised if they were both still absent; I think they both have a bit of a wanderlust in them. Well, if you happen across either of them, tell them hello for me," she said with a smile. Another thought passed through her mind like a ghost and her face momentarily darkened. "You've been traveling a bit through the lands, yes? Have you by chance seen a young man with brown and tan fur? He usually is wearing this metal cat mask on the top of his head." Savina's hope that someone had seen Denali had grown ever thinner, but she could not stop asking every new soul who showed up on her borders.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4ebed; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei04 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#4b77a5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4ebed; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei04-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #1e2f42; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei04-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #a5bbd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread