Let the Rain Fall Down!
[html]

It's alright

She laughed as he takled her, it was good to be home for a while. The boom of thunder that followed made her jump alittle as well as the male, she smiled at him as she sat up "It's alright Ookami, I was pretty dirty earlier so I dont mind, the rain will eventually wash it away." She looked over herself as her coat was covered with spots of mud, her white feet and face would be stained for a while, she didnt mind though, it was fun to play with her friend in the rain. She nipped at his nose alittle and struck the playful pose he pulled earlier, sticking her rear in the air and front paws down on the ground. Her gaze held a playful look as she nipped at him again and took off into the field surrounding them.

She trotted playfully around the field dodging left and right as she played with the large male. Ren knew that if she tried to run fully, he, being bigger and stronger tan her, would catch her eventually, so she stuck to quick short movements. In another flash of lightening sent her scurrying to a tree, she couldnt see the male but she was almost sure that he could see her. She crept around the back of the tree, looking carefully around for the male, keeping her gaze steady as adrenaline rushed through her viens. She was having the time of her life! Ookami was the best one to play with. She tried to continue to search around for him, hoping another flash of lightening would reveal him.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread