Life without you
[html]

sorry if its an icky short post XP

She looked down again fighting the tears that would soon come. "I am a little, but, I'm more sad about something else." She looked down, she woud be very lonely for a long time on this trip, but she already accepted that. She would have enjoyed his company but, like many males, he was about to be claimed as well. She took a deep breath and realized that she would be happy for him no matter what happened. The thought did make her feel alittle bit better, she returned to his side and leaned tiredly against him, trying to relax and enjoy the moment they would have together again. "Thank you Noah, for everything. Youve been such a good friend to me."

She smiled when he said that he would be waiting, it made her feel wonderful knowing that she would have family here for her return. "Your my best friend Noah, I'll bring something back for you, I always do for my friends on my journies, its sort of my thing." She looked away and blushed as she said that, she wanted to show him that he meant the world to her. However, she didnt want him to feel uncomfortable about being around her, she just wanted him to feel happy.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread