A rest in the shade
[html]

OOC: Yawn Tongue

Niro felt bad that he had scared the man, though he had made his presence know, and had not tried to really hide it, maybe he really was in too deep of thought to have noticed Niro, not a good sign if he was looking for someone as he said. At the question Niro thought...

“I’m afraid your coloring is much more common than normal friend. I have seen a good few wolves with pelts as black as yours. though I’m afraid nothing recent really I’m afraid”

Niro sounded sorry and he was sincere, he could tell this man was possibly in search of something, more likely a family member, and Niro wished he could help but as he had neither seen hide nore tail of a black wolf for many months, then again he didn’t get out as often as he should have, then he was of no use to this one.

“I’m sorry I could not be of any help, perhaps I can help you with anything else?”

He asked inquiringly. Pausing before adding in;

“My name is Niro Takekuro by the way, and this is my companion Marahute.”

He said turning his head to the bird on his shoulder, who was staring at Leonard with pure interest.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread