A rest in the shade
OOc- Sorry its so short Shaw >< Wasn't sure how to start off... :/

Leon walked slowly through the woods, scanning his surroundings constantly in search of a similar shadow. He'd been walking for well over three hours now, trying to catch the familiar scent of pine and honey. With a sigh, he leaned against a nearby tree, reaching his hand up and grabbing a low hanging branch as his mind began to wander.

He thought of his brother, Phoenix, then of Brendan and Silvia. He grinned as he began to remember the titles each of them had won, even chuckling at Silvia's. He pictured Phoenix, chasing down and tackling all of his friends, which earned him the title, "Koncentracija." Brendan on the other hand, just out witted everyone he sparred with, so his parents titled him "Protas." But Silvia... Leon chuckled and began walking again, deciding to ponder about it later, a grin still showing on his lips.

He walked with a renewed spring in his step, his mood lighter. He was still looking for his lost brother, but thinking back to the titles of his family had given him a sense of ease, as if nothing had happened to them. His pace was slow, and his demeanor almost carefree as he looked up to the mid-day sun. He'd head back at sunset, seeing as how his twin would be practically invisible to him at night.
[html]

WC: 243

Niro was taking his time to get out, he hadn’t been outside the borders in a while and he was starting to worry about his sister, but he couldn’t go just yet, things were too shaky at the moment. No he was just taking a short walk into the forest, to remind himself that he was not the master of direction, as he’d once gotten so lost as to find himself across the whole or the peninsula and Close to Dahlia. He knew he was no where near there though, He made a habit of entering the forest to make sure he got to know it more than he had over the summer. Marahute was perched up on Niro’s shoulder, a favorite spot of hers, and having hunted already she didn’t feel the need to give Niro any privacy.

He sauntered over an invisible path when a sight caught him. It was that of another wolf, and it seemed he was quite happy, though Niro could tell the male was looking for someone. Stopping Niro turned to the other man.

“Lost something?”

Was all he asked. It made his presence known, and his intentions were clear in his want to help the man. They were like polar opposites, Niro a light gray the other much darker, but this didn’t mean Niro would judge the man just because he had black fur, he’d wait to pass judgment there.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
Leon started at the voice, stumbling over a small root. He hit the ground with his shoulder and rolled to his feet, searching out the owner of the new voice, his cyan eyes resting on an odd male with a raptor on his shoulder. He dusted himself off and stood up straight, rubbing his shoulder. Grinning, though it was lessened by a bit, Leon spoke up. "I... I suppose you could say that." The Timber fought with himself internally, his good mood conflicting with his missing twin. "Something... Someone. A part of myself, in a way."

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he held his grin. "Hello sir. I... don't suppose you've crossed paths with a wolf that looks similar to myself in color, have you?" He asked, his hopes rising, though tempered by the knowledge that the chances were slime. Still, he was out there to search for his stronger brother.

Leon starred at the bird of prey on the male's shoulder, knowing the danger of being unprepared near such creatures. He also pondered the the odd hair cut, and the piercings of the birds perch, curious of his appearance. The lighter male appeared to be well enough, but Leon would wait to judge for himself whether or not he would trust him.
[html]

OOC: Yawn Tongue

Niro felt bad that he had scared the man, though he had made his presence know, and had not tried to really hide it, maybe he really was in too deep of thought to have noticed Niro, not a good sign if he was looking for someone as he said. At the question Niro thought...

“I’m afraid your coloring is much more common than normal friend. I have seen a good few wolves with pelts as black as yours. though I’m afraid nothing recent really I’m afraid”

Niro sounded sorry and he was sincere, he could tell this man was possibly in search of something, more likely a family member, and Niro wished he could help but as he had neither seen hide nore tail of a black wolf for many months, then again he didn’t get out as often as he should have, then he was of no use to this one.

“I’m sorry I could not be of any help, perhaps I can help you with anything else?”

He asked inquiringly. Pausing before adding in;

“My name is Niro Takekuro by the way, and this is my companion Marahute.”

He said turning his head to the bird on his shoulder, who was staring at Leonard with pure interest.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
OOc: Iknow, I know, Leo is boring XD

Leon sighed at the expected response, knowing that with such a common pelt color, he could easily get pointed in the wrong direction. Still, he maintained his good mood. "Its to be expected I suppose. My brother wouldn't stand out much as far as I remember." He replied, not wanting the other wolf to feel bad over his own problems. "No, but thank you for the thought. At the moment, I'm out here to search for my sibling, so I don't really have any other goals. But I guess I should stop here, considering the distance I've already checked." He would continue the search another day. Maybe at the mountain range he crossed to enter this area.

As he heard the male introduce himself, and his feathered companion, he gave a friendly smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Niro." He said, giving an informal bow of greeting, before turning to the hawk. "And you too Marahute." He added, tipping his head to the bird. "My name is Leon ven Liudesys. But don't worry about the entire name, Leon has been, and is, fine." He said, laughing to himself as he remembered Layla's attempt to speak his name. "So," He said slowly when he composed himself. "What brings the two of you out here?" He asked curiously.
[html]

WC: 422 OOC: ramble ramble, and no i was yawning cause i did that at 3 in the morning Wink.

Niro felt bad that he couldn’t help Leon any more than he could to say the man he was looking for probably didn’t pass by here, or was missed by Niro entirely, which could easily have been the case. He smiled as the man introduced himself, happy he didn’t have to speak the man’s last name.

“It is a pleasure as well Leon, thank goodness your last name is not you’re first I am afraid my head would explode from trying to pronounce it!”

He said in a joking manner, though he was normally cautious Niro was still a fun loving man, and as he had few worries right now, he was in a good mood, the only worry on his mind was his sister though, and he wondered if she was alright, taking care of pups as a single mother, because that stupid brute of a man couldn’t man up and be her mate, instead he’d left her alone, at least that’s what he’d gotten the last time he talked to her.

“Ah we are taking time away from the family, it seems Marahute here, isn’t fond of puppy squeals and I’d like to prevent her from eating my son, walks like these help her I think.”

He laughed, though he wasn’t one for hearing his son whining for food, he didn’t hate it either and he could easily quell the boy, unless he was hungry. He had no problems with the boy, though he had to get out every once in a while, and he let his mate do the same when she had the problem of being cooped up too long. He liked acting as part of a team, though at the moment, she couldn’t stay away long or he’d have to find a nursing mother, which he didn’t like that, he’d rather have her do it, though he never had any instances where he had to bring him to one.

“Pups are nice and all but they are quite loud sometimes!”

He said fondly out of thin air, barely knowing his mind was going a mile a minute. He looked the man over wondering what pack he was from, he hadn’t really smelled the particular pack smells he had on him.

“If I may inquire, what pack are you residing in?

He asked, reaching up an arm to rub a knuckle under Marahute’s beak, her favorite spot for a good stratch.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
Leon laughed at Niro's comment of his name. His title had been nagging him recently, as he slowly began to grow apart from it. And his reaction to Niro's comment was proof. With a sigh that was not altogether sad, Leon again forced the thoughts of his own title away. Instead, he focused on what Niro said about Marahute eating the mans son. Leon was partially mortified, but also holding in a chuckle of amusement. He was starting to like this man, and his little companion.

Still shaking his head in amusement, Leon spoke up. "I should hope she wouldn't the poor child." He honestly hoped this, as he was unsure of the food preferences of hawks, but knew they could easily eat a small animal... "I wouldn't know the pains and joy of being a parent, which, to be frank, I'm fairly thankful for." He said, as he remembered how bad he was as a pup.

When Niro questioned his pack, Leon saw no harm in telling him. "I'm a member of the pack Crimson Dreams, down south along the coast. What about yourself? I'm not familiar with that scent." He said in a friendly tone, watching as the raptor allowed Niro to rub her beak.
[html]

WC: 333 OOC: BAD SHAW BAD!!!

Niro would have never allowed the bird to eat his son, and doubted she would, she was a part of the pack, and she knew who was who, and that meant no eating of family members. Ever... then again he remembered what he read about golden eagles... how they would eat their siblings. That sent a cold shiver down his spine, but he doubted she would do that, though he was sure to keep a very close eye on the bird. She did know how to hunt on her own, so that was a good thing.

“It is hard being a father, but all those hardships are paid off when you see that look in your childs eyes, and know that you’ve got something.”

He could not really say that they would surely grow up to be good, kind wolves, for his elder daughter wasn’t the best pup in the world, and though he tried to take care of her, she was wild, and would stray all the time. He hated himself for this, that she could walk all over him the way she did. He tried to be firm, but that would also mean she’d have to talk to him, and she barely uttered a word to him these days.

“Ah I have head of Crimson Dreams, is it nice there? I am from Cour des Miracles.”

He said, wondering what it would be like to live in another pack. He was too use to this one. He didn’t think he could ever move again, they had taken him in even though he was nothing but a boy who could barely do much, but he had come a long way in the pack with their help and was now a true and loyal member. He would never leave, and he proved that when his sister offered him a place in a pack with her. He refused, knowing the miracles pack was his home, though it divided his family.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOc: Pssh, I'm so noob at conversations. XD

He shook his head in confusion. This man was strange indeed. While Leon had never been a father, he still remembered being a young pup. All the chaos he and his brother would wreck upon those around them. With a chuckle, he spoke up. ”I guess you have to experience it, in order to understand it.” He said in amusement. He was a way off from pups at the moment, but he figured it would be an interesting time in his life if/when he had his own.

Nodding, Leon looked to the branches above his head. ”I personally believe that Crimson Dreams has a beautiful territory, and so far, great wolves. They took me in when I was a terrible wreck, who could barely walk to be honest.” He explained briefly. ”Truly, they had no reason to accept me in at that time. And if Amata hadn’t known me, who knows how that meeting would have went. All I know is, if it weren’t for their generosity, I would likely be dead some where right now.”

Tilting his head at the name, Leon scratched his chin thoughtfully. Something nagged at his brain, like he had forgotten something. Shrugging it away, the Timber lowered his gaze to the raptor again, grinning in embarrassment. ”I’m sorry, I don’t believe I’ve encountered anyone from Cour des Miracles during my time here. What is it like there?” He asked. The young adults curiosity always got the best of him, even with newly met wolves.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]