i know my ship is coming in
[html]

WC-400

The cold on Jaden’s torso was even more deathly chilling then it had been on his paws. He felt the female’s hands on his body too, gently washing the nice gash he had acquired during his fall. He would have questioned why she was so willing to help but as he stood and felt the irrational fear from his memories her motives seemed less important. She was surely kind and he attributed it to that and pushed his mind back to slowing his racing heart.

Her touch took his attention again as she reached up and felt his forehead. “No… No I’m alright,” He breathed in response. His stomach was a little uneasy because of stress, but nothing worth complaining about. Every instinct in his body urged him to jump to land and be dry, and that was simply all that ailed him. He was desperately trying to keep calm. When she suggested longer exposure to the water, he wouldn’t have it. “I have herbs that will help the swelling but I would like to sit. There is no need to let either of us stand this cold water any longer.” He kept his voice steady and took her cold hand with a warm and genital grip. Trying to usher her toward the shore despite his injured leg, he sent a well faked smile to the female. “What kind of a male would I be to let such a beautiful wolf freeze?”

It took only a few painful steps to reach the edge of the water and only a few more to be safe from the waves. Once they found dry sand, the Alaskan released the other wolf’s delicate hand and sat awkwardly on the soft surface. He hoped he had warmed her cool grip, but was truly more relieved to be out of the water.

Now that he was sat down free to rest, he did. Only a few minutes passed while the male let his paws regain their feeling and his heart slow. He didn’t wait long to speak to his heroin. “You didn’t have to do that.” He said, looking to her and rubbing the bruises on his forearms. “I can’t say I would have helped a complete stranger with as much care.” He paused and watched for a reaction to his words, “But thank you. My name is Jaden, it’s very nice to meet you.”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadenfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d0e1e5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #404e50; }
.Jadenfreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404e50; text-align:center;}
.Jadenfreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadenfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#83a0a6; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... anzee2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404e50; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadenfreeb2-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadenfreeb2-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f878d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread