for you, for me, for everybody
[html]

No worries, I'm kinda slow too. <3 WC: 504

Sage couldn't help but feel comfortable and secure in the presence of this strong woman; she wondered if the pack that the dark Italian woman ruled over was equally welcoming and receptive. Perhaps Sage would have to travel this way more often, after all. It was unfortunately far from Inferni, though, sadly. The trip was a bit better now that she had Lennon, too; his companionship was invaluable during these long trips.

Savina took Sage's compliment appreciatively and with a smile. Appraising yellow eyes absorbed the happy demeanor shining through as the Italian lady spoke of her mate. How nice it was, to see someone so happily entwined with someone else, for life. The hippie girl briefly thought of mother and father; they were no longer together. Their family was no longer whole, and no longer completely happy. Sage pushed these thoughts away; she could not keep thinking negatively. Her life was going well, and she really was happy, wasn't she? She'd made friends, and she had family here, too... The girl snapped back to reality as the beautiful Italian accent caught her attention.

"Change is always possible." Savina offered.

Sage nodded firmly in reply, smiling and agreeing. "Yes, yes, I sure do hope so." Of course, Sage feared that it may be impossible to change something so deeply ingrained into Inferni's culture and history. It would not stop her from trying, though.

The Marino woman spoke some vague details about her de le Poer friends, and Sage gave a small laugh at the mention of wanderlust. She had it, too. Maybe it was genetic? "Of course, I will," she promised. And she would, if she ever met them. "I get itch to travel, too, as you can see..." she added

Savina continued, wondering about something else, now. A boy brown and tan boy, wearing a mask? Sage's brow furrowed, trying to remember. Something like that, though, she would have been sure to notice. "I have been traveling quite a bit, but I don't think I've seen him, love... I'm sorry..." With any luck, though, he would be found.

Yellow eyes wandered the landscape; the place was lovely, kept natural and beautiful, just the way she liked it. Sage realized that she often pined after and longed for land that was not Inferni. The place just felt darker, and though it had it's lovely spots, too, Sage often preferred places like this. Cours des Miracles was probably her favorite so far, though; she loved views of the ocean there. This place was on the ocean, too, wasn't it? Oh, she would just have to see it one day.

"It's very nice here; you're on the ocean, too, aren't you?" Many pack lands seemed attached to the water; it was almost something she could count on wherever she went. "I'll have to see it one day." she commented, eyes wandering back briefly to check on Lennon.

As always, the stallion roamed nearby, head to the ground dutifully searching for anything edible. At least her companion was easy to please.

<style>
.sagetrippyhippie .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sagetrippyhippie p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sagetrippyhippie b {color:#AF7817; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sagetrippyhippie {background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5007/sagetrippy.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 90px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread