i know my ship is coming in
[html]

300+

Noting future caution in a playful manner, the Sidhe only grinned. Wishing the two would have met on more formal terms, it wasn't every now and then one got an interesting encounter. "Well, you can say it's certainly better than the boring 'hello, how are you doing today?' encounter." It wasn't that Alae didn't like to meet new individuals, but sometimes life had to be shaken up, and keep you on your toes. Today would certainly forever be a memory Jaden and Alae would remember down the road, and laugh about. Listening as Jaden explained the shortage of herbs from the past season, Alae could certainly relate to that. From her travels from Ireland, to across the Atlantic, to this new continent, it had been difficult along the way to find medicinal herbs. Noting the witch hazel Jaden still possessed, Alae nodded. "I know what you mean. My travels up to this point have been difficult in finding medicinal herbs, but I'm beginning to discover if you look hard enough in the neutral territories, there's some good ones to find." On her travels she passed Pennyroyals, Agrimonies, Bloodroots, and Skullcaps just to name a few, all of which could do wonders.

Intrigued to know Jaden practiced archery, it reminded her of one of Alae's brothers who attempted to do the same. Archery seemed to be an impressive skill, one that took quite some time to master. It suddenly made sense to the Sidhe when knowing Jaden was up that high in a tree to shoot arrows, and found his aim was actually at the birds soaring above the surf. In particular, Jaden had his navy blue eyes on an owl of all coastal birds (which wasn't a coastal bird at all!) Alae blinked, and could feel her heart suddenly leap in skipping a beat. For a moment her sky blue eyes trailed along the beach, searching for her pale hued friend, until she was quickly relieved to see Kael perched in the distance. While it was hard to denote what expression the owl was wearing, it probably wasn't a good one, especially after swooping past an arrow that attempted to impale him.

The whole scenario suddenly made perfect sense, and it was no doubt that in an archer's goal was to obtain beautiful feathers from a bird who was really out of its environment. "You mean that owl over there?" Alae spoke, motioning her muzzle to Kael. "That owl… is actually my companion friend. Kael." It came out a little strange, due to the fact that owls were nocturnal and forest dwellers. "He's… been with me since Ireland. I found him awhile back. I do agree, it is odd. I would have expected him to tire traveling with me, but for some reason… he is peculiar, and keeps up." Alae shrugged lightly to this.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread