Life without you
[html]

lol lol ok ok ok

Rendall smiled though her heart was still sad. At the last moment of truth, she choked, she couldnt tell Noah about her feelings for him. She didnt want him to feel pressured or terrible about the way she felt. So instead, much to her demise, she told him something else in hopes he would believe her. "I feel bad for leaving without spending some time with you, I mean after all your my friend and I feel bad for leaving. Plus I feel, well lonely, I'm tired of being the loner of the pack all the time." She closed her eyes and frowned, it just wasn't fair, she could never get a break from it all.

She did however when smile when he said same. She looked up with curious eyes when he said request. What request did he wish to make? "Yes?" Her thoughts bubbled with questions abut what he may want. She looked again at his eyes. Oh how she wished someone would look at her the way he looked at Yuki. She frowned in her unhappy loneliness again. Here it was spring, the "season of love" and no one was having worst luck than her. It made her almost mad that her luck was running out. She sighed lightly and waited patiently for Noah's answer.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread