i know my ship is coming in
[html]

Sorry, my muse flew away for a day =( Words-400+

The sand was beginning to be a pain in Jaden’s Optime tail as he sat and spoke to Alae. It clung unforgiving to every section of thick black fur on the man’s body. Still holding the almost warm now sea stone to his ankle, Jaden attempted to brush away a spot of sand that had somehow managed to stick to his abdomen, opposite of the large tree caused gash. His movement was in vain though because his hands were also now covered in sand too. With a huff, he brought up his uninjured knee and used it as a chin rest so he watched Alae speak attentively.

Alae spoke of how she too had difficulty finding herbs during her travels as of late. “I’ll keep that in mind when I find time to look,” Jaden said with a smile. His eyes gazed at her warmly and explored the nice, natural hues of the fur along her mane. He suddenly felt somewhat boring with only his black and red coloring. “So you are a healer then?” He asked idly, “That or you’re good at guessing how to treat an injured wolf.”

When Alae told about her owl and motioned to it, Jaden broke his curious gaze and found his former target. The owl was perched in a nearby tree. “Yeah, that owl,” he breathed feeling a little bad for almost killing her friend. Alae’s account of the creature’s behavior did sound a bit odd, but her remark about why it continued to follow her made Jaden smile again, “Peculiar?” He laughed, his eyes still trained on the owl, “I don’t think there is anything peculiar about it, especially if you’ve been as kind to him as you have to me.” He looked back at her and leaned back on his hands. It was beginning to get uncomfortable, having to hunch forward and apply the sea stone to his ankle, so he stretched his shoulders and set the rock down for a second. It was beginning to warm from his body heat anyway. “I’m sorry for shooting at your friend and I’m glad I missed.” He said honestly and then asked her a question, “You said since Ireland? Where is that? I knew you were too interesting to be from around here.” Faraway places interested the Alaskan quite a bit. He had met more than one Russian, and a few European canines, but never someone from a place called Ireland.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread