Questions Galore!
[html]

Failpost, also J'adore now fully refers to Ayasha as his neice XD 500+

Tapping the scarlet cover of the book with his fingers he smiled at Ayasha, 'Reading, writing, tending to the great fire, keeping out of trouble'. The last part was said with a slight giggle to it's tone. As she spoke of the book, his fingers turned the cover and a few pages, then displayed it to Ayasha long enough for her to glance over it before he placed it back in it's spot. 'It's about humans, their history mainly. It's mostly unintresting'. The comment was laced with a disreguarding tone, trying to pulled her intrest away from the large book which he did not want to speak of, it had a few unsettling facts in there, nothing for Ayasha's light soul to be burdened with.

'Do you now? Tell me whats on your mind then'. J'adore was eager to hear what his 'neice' had to say, perhaps he could help her out. 'Mhm, I heard. I take it that you are excited at the news?' J'adore would have liked litter mates, but there was a year or so serparating himself and Leon so he guessed that was a make up. Though he had left before he even knew of their birth, he still cared for him as if he had always been there. It had taken him a long time to osmose that Leon was infact his brother, though had been happy to inbrace each other it hadn't really set in straight away.

J'adore frowned, had she spoke to Ralla? Perhaps not, young pups were sometimes able to pick up on who it would be best to speak with and now he mother was expecting, perhaps she did not want to burden her. 'Don't be afraid of shifting, it's easy after the first time. The first time will hurt a bit, but then your body will get used to it. It only hurts because your body has not shifted before' J'adore said, trying to comfort his neice's mind.

'There are many choices' J'adore continued,'You must make the one that feels right for you. And don't worry the Kalona will let you change ranks if you don't feel happy with your choice'. Taking a breathe before telling her the ranks, he patted the seat opposite him for Ayasha to sit on and the began. 'War, Medicene, Fire Tending, Craft, Hunting, Animal Care and Scouting are all of the ranks'.

J'adore gave carful consideration to his words to make sure the were good enough for Ayasha. 'The war rank is basically for protecting that pack, fighting and the like. Medicene, is caring for the tribe, cleaning any wounds, treating illness. Fire Tending is what myself and your mother do. Craft is making things, like buildings or jewelery. Hunting is catching food for the pack. Animal Care is taking care of all the livestock like the horses and the cows and Scouting is taking care of the borders and passing messages between packs'. The Spaniard took a deep breath and smiled. 'I think Medicene, Animal Care or Scouting would be good for you, but it is your choice' he added, ephasising the word 'your'.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread