i know my ship is coming in
[html]

No worries, I am full of finals this week so both my muse & activity is going to taper off some. O_x 300+

Feeling the dark navy of Jaden's eyes rove freely across her, Alae kept her sincere grin as Jaden questioned the integrity of her healing abilities. She never really considered herself as an official practitioner of healing amongst Luperci, for there was never really no professional title ever attached to her name. "Yes and no. Yes in the ability that I've been taught over my maturity, and no for the fact I don't hold an official title of such in Dahlia." Perhaps someday Alae would aspire to become Dahlia's healer, but then again there was another high ranked individual who had been aiming for that co-rank long before Alae stepped presence there. "What about yourself? I heard you had witch hazel, so you must have some medicinal knowledge yourself?" Alae asked in rebuttal, tilting her head slightly in question.

Jaden was an interesting Luperci based on physicality. With dark fur veiling most of his form, Alae idly wondered why select areas of his lighter pelt across his chest was dyed a deep crimson. She assumed there was a special symbolism behind such a thing, and hopefully the mystery of such would come out later in conversation. Coming back to the topic of Kael, the owl hobbled a little more closer to the Luperci, but kept his cautious distance. Kael seemed to stare right back at Jaden, almost accusingly for attempting to spear him with his arrow. Alae assured herself that he was just fine; he always looked wide eyed anyway, and sort of stoic in appearance. Alae shrugged once more. "I've done what I could to help him survive. He doesn't need me anymore, but sticks around for the ride. I'm sure our encounter was just as interesting for him, even though it doesn't look like it. Seems like he's got daggers for eyes in your direction." Alae chuckled in a light manner.

Jaden was sincere in apologizing for attempting to capture Kael via arrow, and Alae nodded in acknowledging silence to this. Bringing up the topic of Ireland, it was a topic that often made a soft pang of hurt swell in her heart. As much as she missed her homeland, then again, it was an experience and adventure to travel. "Ireland is across the sea, the great Atlantic. Endless fields of rolling greens, and a rich human history." Alae said in brief explanation, and then chuckled once again. "Too interesting to be from here? I disagree with that, considering I've met you here, and things have been very interesting so far." Alae said, continuing. "Are you originally from these parts too?" She was just as curious in knowing where Jaden originated from.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread