andromeda
[html]

Table by Sie

Her answer was sharp, swiftly given. There was no hesitation, no suspicion in the girl's light voice - Children were such easy soldiers. It all hinged on that instinctive wish within them to please those they emulated, those they admired. Siri's cold, hard eyes brightened at her reply, her avid wish to obey him. Salvia was a smart girl, smarter he thought than her larger brother. In adulthood, together perhaps, they would make quite a formidable team - There was no doubt for the male however that she would be the brains behind the pair. It was all there in her eyes - Hunter's eyes, Eris' eyes.

Watching her with the sly squint of a fox eyeing a mouse, Sirius yawned widely, his long 'yote-like ears dipping back elegantly. The vain man had a way of sitting, sphinx like - Elegant in his cunning and his form, so civil in comparison to the barbaric males commonly found. Cream-gloved paws crossed over one another as he returning to watching her, thoughtfully. "Nothing, my dear, nothing," Came the pleasant tone, so lightly dipped in slick persuasion. "I just like hearing such things from my favorite niece," Perhaps it was a little unkind to brand her such, as her sister was indeed lost, and Sirius had made the assumption of her death. However, had Wretch still been with them, the sentiment would likely have been the same.

The plans that burdened his brain remained present, framing the picture of Salvia that he saw now. She was a piece of it, within the entirety of it - Spawn of Eris, blood-kin. "How old are you now, Salvia?" The question was asked curtly, as the mastermind continued to factor her and her brother in to the equation within his mind.

<style>
.siri-201 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.siri-201 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.siri-201 b {color:#A8C1EC; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.siri-201 {background-color:#314E7E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/sirius.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0B1627; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:125px 0px 10px 0px; }
.siri-201-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread