i know my ship is coming in
[html]

I know what you mean. I should be studying too. Oh well I guess =) Words-600+

“An official title?” Jaden asked when she mentioned Dahlia de Mia. Knowing she was from that particular pack was an interesting fact. Conor, who Jaden assumed still was the Alpha of Dahlia, had saved his life on his first venture into the territory. The Alaskan had come very close to having his life taken by a particularly large assassin from who had followed him all the way from Uva Atka. His former pack had sent two others who Jaden had killed before reaching the land, but the later attacker had ended up being too much for him. Conor distracted the brute long enough for Jaden to put an arrow in him. He still felt he owed the Dahlia Alpha his life. “I didn’t know you were from a local pack.” He said with a little astonishment. “I’ve met your alpha, I believe. Conor saved my life not but a few months ago.”

Remembering that he still had a debt of sorts to Dahlia gave Jaden a sudden reason for living. Perhaps he could ask to be part of their pack? He really hadn’t thought of joining a local pack, but after meeting two of the members of Dahlia and having both give selfless aid to him, it was clear which he wanted to be a part of. He continued to maul over these new found thoughts while he listened.

Alae asked of his experience with medicinal knowledge and Jaden felt inclined to give a somewhat humble answer. “I only know enough to patch myself up when I do dumb things like fall out of a tree or get trampled by deer.” He laughed and added, Or after getting in the occasional fight. to himself. Their conversation was going pleasantly and Jaden felt there was no need to reveal that he could be a rather violent person if provoked. He had left the life of killing behind and hopped soon to end his seemingly every-other-day altercations with other canines. “I can wrap my injuries and make tea, but other than that I am reasonably inexperienced.”

Jaden sat up strait as Alae drew his attention back to her owl. It seemed to be sort of interested in them now and was watching the Alaskan with wide, dark eyes. Alae’s remark about Kael’s dagger-like stare made Jaden tilt his head and look at the owl oddly. When he did, Kael bounced his head up and down for a second and repeated the gesture. His gaze felt rather scrutinizing with those unblinking dark eyes. “You don’t think he’d try for revenge, do you?” Jaden chuckled. “Those little talons look dangerous.” The owl didn’t look dangerous, but the darker optime had never observed one at close range. He was completely oblivious on how to read its features.

The Ocean let off a cool breeze that blew refreshingly against Jaden’s torso and stirred Alae’s fur, pushing her pleasant scent in a strong wave through the air. She explained briefly about her birth place with enough words to make it sound rather interesting. A rich human history was a put off for Jaden because he had mixed feelings about them, but the way she described it besides that indicated that she still held her home in the highest regard. It made the Alaskan wonder why she was here and not there. He loved his home too, but he couldn’t go back without having to kill his entire pack. Chances are they would kill him first. “I’m not necessarily from around here. I’ve come from Alaska. The climate there is much the same and so is the natural plant and wild life. I didn’t have to cross the sea, thankfully.” He said in response to her kind words. “Alae, if you don’t mind me asking,” He said this because he would probably not tell her why he was here and not in Alaska. It usually didn't go over well to tell someone you are an accused killer and rapist. “Why did you come here? You sound like you really like your home?”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread