So You Think You Can Do Better?
[html]
OOC: tol doesn't make any sense. Mars' logic is pretty messed up too, so don't worry Tongue +3

But wasn't their father's blood what made both of them Russo's? There was no reason in Mars' eyes for him to be out casted, but perhaps this was why his other half siblings had also become his worst enemies, simply because he did not share their complete blood. Now that he was on the other side of the fence, would his half brothers do the same because he shared only the same father? Mars thought that Anatoliy might do just that. So what if I didn't know! You didn't know you had an older half-brother! He never told you! At least you grew up loved, Anatoliy. By father, by your mother! I didn't even get to know who my father was without having to fight about it! the man exclaimed, his ears falling flat on his head and his fingers rising to the corner of his sunglasses and he lifted them from his eyes to look at the boy with his icy blue eyes that matched their father's blue eyes. He wanted Anatoliy to know that he was serious, that he meant what he said. Why is it so goddamn hard to accept family for family? Why do you hate me so much? the man couldn't help but ask this question. What did Mars do to be hated by him?

I never hated you. I don't understand what makes you hate me. the man muttered, his form suddenly getting quite sad, and he backed up, and turned his eyes from Anatoliy to Vox, who was munching on some grass. He sighed lightly and then he looked to his younger brother's feet. I dunno how much older. Was born in winter, I turn four this year. he answered his brother's question, rather sadly, leather coated shoulders slumped as he looked at his brother's cream feet. Mars didn't understand Anatoliy at all.

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread