We didn't start the fire
[html]
[Image: ooc-1.jpg]

She ducked her head shyly when he responded. Of course she wanted to hang out with him! She'd never met anyone like him before--he was so nice and understanding. He reminded her a little bit of her father in that way--he'd always listened to her and taken in what she said. Sometimes he'd given her advice, too. But now he was gone, and she didn't think that he'd be coming back for a while...so there wasn't anyone to go to for advice. She'd just have to think for herself more.

"I'll stay--we don't have to go inside. A walk would be nice" She nodded. She felt horrible for her behavior before. Ember hadn't meant to make him think that she didn't want his company; she did! She felt like she needed to make up for it somehow, so when he pushed his head against hers she nudged him back. Maybe it'd make him feel better? She wanted to show him that she was really interested in hanging out with him--just him. "I can visit Pilot anytime, too. So this'll be fun." She started walking beside him. "My pack? It's...really nice. Everyone's amazing there. My cousin lives there, so I get to see her sometimes, which is nice. The entire packlands are green, with bright, bright colors all over the place. It's sort of a lazy scene. I mean, we all do our work for the pack...but everyone's really laid back. Are things the same here?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread