just seen a face [j]
dont worry about length Big Grin this is going to be short, anyway /:

Ah, there it was. His eyes flickered over the approaching form, taking a tiny step back and letting his head drop in respect at the light colored male. Left ear jumped to attention. Samson could see that the male was talking. He squinted. Something like.. yeed thin? Amusing as that was, it obviously wasn't what the male had said. Well, hopefully-- you just never know when you're dealing with a crazy person. After a moment of deliberation, he opted for a soft 'hm?' to express his lack of understanding. It wasn't as brash as 'what' at any rate. The male wasn't idiotic, though. He was a trespasser at a border, he needed to introduce himself, did he not?

'I-- my name,' the cinnamon male started, voice scratching and hitting different volumes, 'is Samson Adonis... terribly sorry for trespassing, I was wondering if this pack might have a place for me?' The were looked away, suddenly ashamed of his handicap. How could a pack have any use for him? He wouldn't be able to help, much, in pack hunts. He might miss meetings because he couldn't hear his Omega's call. This had been a terrible idea... but he couldn't do anything now, could he. Samson would just have to wait for the inevitable rejection.

Messages In This Thread