A New Start.. With a Pretty Good Beginning.
[html]

OOC here!

Io scoffed, 'You think I'd bring a hybrid that I did not think worthy of life within a mile of Inferni? I stated the pure wolves were stupid. Coyote blood purifys bloodlines'. Her tone was flat, the de le Poer woman was of higher rank than her, she was smart enough to show respect. And as much as she found the woman annoying, she equally respected her. 'Anyhow, it does not matter what I think, I have brought him here to let someone more experienced judge him'. Her words were calm and respectful, as try as she might, she doubted that her honorful words would be receive with little more than a glare. It wouldn't affect the hybrid though, she knew that she wasn't lying, even if her leader thought otherwise.

Listening to the boys words, she smiled mentally but remain stone faced physically. After he had finished, Io decided to add more on, 'As a child his skills are still basic, though I shall teach him what I know and perhaps some other members would be generous enough to imput their knowledge also'. Her words were quitely confident, Aslan had potential, as far as Io herself could see, Talitha would be the judge though.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread