Questions Galore!
[html]

300+

J'adore nodded, 'But not right now, eh?' He enjoyed joking about with his neice, she always brought several smiles to his face.

J'adore tilited his head, he had never really thought in depth about his reasoning for running away. He usually put it down to being childish, but truth be told, he never really considered it. 'I had an arguement with my father, about something stupid, I don;t really remember. But I packed a bag and ran, fearing my father and thinking I was smart enough to live alone. I only got a few miles away until I got tired and stopped. I didn't go home though, I sat for a while, but it was getting dark so, as I was 'programmed' to do, I fell asleep. When I woke up I was in my father's arms'. J'adore smiled, closing his eyes. The memory was all clear now, it had been a tender father/son moment. 'He wasn't angry, he looked down at me and smiled. And then I slept til morning and found myself on the coast, but not at home. In the opposite direction. He took me to Lisbon, the port I wanted to see. We sat on the harbour watching the boats go in and out, we spoke of things, unimportant things but things none the less. And then we went home'. J'adore smiled and softly chuckled. 'My mother was balistic when we got back, shouting at us and cursing in Italian, then she just cried and hugged us, glad we were back'. J'adore took a deep breath and smiled.

'It'll be even funner if you wait though, and you don't wanna hurt Inez do you? He needs to trust you first so the more time you spend with him now, grooming, petting, feeding, the quicker he will accept you as a rider'. Inez was likely to accept her either way, he was trusting of anyone.

<style>
.jadore-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-z29 b {color:#342061; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-z29 {background-color:#AE9DD4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F192B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:195px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread