i know..i know..i know
She smirked and shook her head at the youth before her as he tried to taunt her. She knew she had to agree with him on one thing, those children would always be children in her eyes, always. She smiled slightly at the idea, knowing she would have to learn to hold her tongue from telling them to do this or that and to keep from nagging when their strange habits started to appear. She turned back to him and sighed. "They always have been my babies.." she finally said before concentrating on flicking ants away from her as they tried to march across her hind legs.

When his voice broke out asking her about their relations she smiled slyly and answered. "Better smart and bitter than joyful and dumb." she bit back at the male before continuing. "We're just old.. old, old, old. Well, atleast I am. You, I'm not so sure how you became a grandfather so young, being rather promiscuous I'd assume.." she turned her gaze away from him and eyed the blue skies rather innocently as she let the comments sink in.

Messages In This Thread