a story at three
[html]

Sorry for the delay! 300+

While much of human ruins were still available to Luperci at their disposal, this was not a time and age where Luperci were able to flourish with electronics, industry, corporations, and a larger society. There were many things of nature that still catered to their use, and if anything, was a better way of life than the corruption of technology and industry killing the land for what it was like the humans did. Perhaps that was one of the reasons why the humans didn't exist for very long, for they lost touch with their natural instincts so quickly.

It was true that simple berries and other dyes naturally found (even blood, which was intriguing to Alae to hear) was used to mottle the colors in his white fur. She could see there were various stains in his fur from previous splotches of color that were once there, and it seemed like he did a constant upkeep of attempting to remain as colorful as possible. "It seems to work for you, at least. My fur is a little creamy in the front, but I doubt any color will look as vibrant as yours." Alae noted, as her front side was largely creamy and off-white, but figured colors on her already agouti pelt might look strange and too conflicting.

Observing the little symbols that were scattered about his pelt, Alae was surprised to know he knew about tebori methods and even had done them upon himself. While his own were small, they were at least detailed and looked finely carved. "You did good work on yours. Straight lines, and everything." Alae complimented, leering in her head and craning her neck some to take a closer look. Speaking of a place near Anathema, Alae didn't know where or what Anathema was composed of, but was intrigued to follow him along. Nodding in acknowledgement, she was even more thrilled to know of him willing to do a touch up. "Really? I would definitely appreciate that. I'd have to trade you for something, anything, for your service." Alae couldn't be so selfish. Plus, it would at least be a kind gesture for two packs to trade something of use to each other. Alae would follow him from this point on back to his dwelling in Anathema.

<style type="text/css">
.darklotus b {font-weight:bold; color:#5D2F3A; letter-spacing:-1px; }
.darklotus .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.darklotus p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 20px; margin:0px;}
.darklotus {margin:0px auto; width:356px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/104jc45.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#565455; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread