in theses small hours
[html]

<333 I'm short too, so I'll let it slide this time =P lol

The scent of fear was laced into the fragrance of his rare flower. Just as he had remembered it when she had fled from him her the first time. Slim and elegant, the scent of fear gave her a fragile quality, and he liked it. Though he did not want to entice it further. Not wanting her to flee from him again. For where was the fun in that? Well, he supposed there was a little, but what he had in mind would be much more satisfying. And so he was much further away than he desired when his approach halted. That arrogant and sultry smirk still pulling his lips in an upward curve.

It was the lighter hued woman that spoke, causing his face to fall in a stern frown. A tsking sound left his tongue as he shook his head. ”No need to be so hasty, my dear.” He rose his hands to show them both empty palms, speaking with a soft and soothing tone, trying to lure both women into a sense of security. ”I mean no harm, I only wish to enjoy the pleasurable company of you lovely ladies.” A husky quality leached into his voice about the time his tongue touched on the word pleasurable. Nearly licking his lips at the thoughts of the possibilities that passed through his filthy mind.

<style type="text/css">
.keesefreebeezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfccc1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.keesefreebeezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aea79c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; text-align:right;}
.keesefreebeezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.keesefreebeezz {margin:0 auto; width:435px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... beez01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aea79c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.keesefreebeezz-border1 {width:437px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.keesefreebeezz-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #4a453e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread