If I could tell you a story
[html]

Around the border, Ayita and her son Liam Liams speech is yellow

Ayita had been enjoying her time with her son as the call rang out. the sound was to loud to be far away and that made Ayita happy. Dark coated ears rotated towards the sound as her son looked up at her with only one word."Quelqu'un" he said as he turned his brown head to look in the direction of his mother

Ayita nodded crystal eyes fixed on the target location. her natural leader instincs she had been born with kicked in. Protect the pack and young but do not assume the worse. Looking down at her son, "Lets go" she changed her language as she took a few steps her long legs gracefully sliding under the skirt. Summer was coming and the weather was warm no need for pants or sweaters.

She looked at her son who raced ahead as she followed swiftly not letting him out of her sight. She hoped that no harm would come to him. she wanted to teach him and show him what could be done. "Mama its a wolf" He called back stopping dead in his tracks. His jaden and sky blue gaze focusing on the male that sat outside his home

ayitas body came to a hault as she smiled looking at the male. "Welcome" She said lightly with a smile.

<style type="text/css">
.bridge b {font-weight:bold; color:#E0EEEE; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bridge i {font-weight:bold; color:#FFCC00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bridge .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bridge p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bridge {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#586B64; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/358cigh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 324px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread