If I could tell you a story
[html]

Around the border, Ayita and her son Liam Liams speech is yellow

Ayita had been known to roam and today her son felt the need not to let her out of his sight. Ayita smiled "Now remember when you are with me you study. I will have none of this slacking my dear." She looked at her Bi eyes son. She loved all her children with all her heart and nothing could make her happier then spending time with them.

"Now Liam we must practice your french, being mulit lingual can be helpful and learning more will always be good." She said as she continued to walk. She would play a game with him passing the time and having fun. "Now let us play a game I point and you tell me what it is in french do you understand." She asked as she looked down at her son.

Oui mama He said with a smile as he watched her intently point at things. "La feuille, l'Arbre, la souche, la mousse" he said smiling. He was so proud of himself. And to him learning fun though he'd also rather do things with his brother.

"Très bon mon fils" ayita said as she continued through the area towards the border. She wanted to patrol to do something worth something. she was tired of being at home. This feeling came and went a lot maybe someday she would leave here. Où so...sont nouuus le déee..départ" He was still learning and he knew when it was study time that he must infact study.

Ayita just smiled she figured her mate must be out patrolling then she too would take her son out patrolling. She would teach him these things first."Je vous apprendrai à protéger, les terrains et accueillir avec la gentillesse." she said as she fell silient

<style type="text/css">
.bridge b {font-weight:bold; color:#E0EEEE; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bridge i {font-weight:bold; color:#FFCC00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bridge .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bridge p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bridge {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#586B64; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/358cigh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 324px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Roran had as usual been out exploring, though he was also making his way towards where he knew there to be another pack. He had been out and about for nearly the entire day, and smiled to himself as he walked along in his mammoth Optime form. He had only recently changed, and was still quite young, but he was massive anyway.

He stopped a few yards from the border and threw his head back, letting out a long loud howl of greeting and searching. Once his howl was out, he moved to a tree and sat down quietly. As he was sitting, his height didnt go down a very large amount.
[html]

Ayita had been enjoying her time with her son as the call rang out. the sound was to loud to be far away and that made Ayita happy. Dark coated ears rotated towards the sound as her son looked up at her with only one word."Quelqu'un" he said as he turned his brown head to look in the direction of his mother

Ayita nodded crystal eyes fixed on the target location. her natural leader instincs she had been born with kicked in. Protect the pack and young but do not assume the worse. Looking down at her son, "Lets go" she changed her language as she took a few steps her long legs gracefully sliding under the skirt. Summer was coming and the weather was warm no need for pants or sweaters.

She looked at her son who raced ahead as she followed swiftly not letting him out of her sight. She hoped that no harm would come to him. she wanted to teach him and show him what could be done. "Mama its a wolf" He called back stopping dead in his tracks. His jaden and sky blue gaze focusing on the male that sat outside his home

ayitas body came to a hault as she smiled looking at the male. "Welcome" She said lightly with a smile.

<style type="text/css">
.bridge .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bridge {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#586B64; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/358cigh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 324px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Roran saw the small boy come running out of the foliage and smiled as he slowly rose to his feet. Compared to this boy, he may as well have been a tree. As he thought this, he chuckled to himself. He looked down at the little juvinile and then up as he called out to his mother.

He saw her emerge from the foliage and smiled even wider as she greeted him with a smile. He made an over-exaggerated bow as he looked her over. "Greeting and salutations" He says and laughs at his bow, he stood to his full height, a face splitting grin on his face.
[html]

Ayita was calm as she looked up at the white male. He seemed very young very calm though. Crystal blue eyes watched for any movements that would be considered threatening. She could tell that he would mean no harm the next question was what was he up to here. "What can we do for you?" She asked.

Liam looked at him. He was so big and he couldn't help but step back to see him all. "Mama he is very tall." Liam said duel colored eyes watching the man as he smiled. He wanted to do something but this man brought new fun to his life. Did he get to be like his brother and father. Protecting the land and bringing new members in. "Are you here looking for a home."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
He thought for a moment when she asked what she could do for him, and instead of giving a boring answer, he decided to try and make friends. "Well, i am Nuncio of Pheonix Valley, i come wishing to learn about your pack." He states, though he smiled when he finished saying this. "Though i usually tend to go places more because of curiosity than duty" HE says.

He looked down at the young male as he commented on his height, and asked if he was looking for a home. "Well, i know i am very tall, though no i am not looking for a home, i already have one" He says, his voice gentle and soft so it didn't sound like he was annoyed, as he wasn't.
[html]

Ayita smiled, looking at her son she laughed a little. “I see well, I am Ayita Catori mate to the king and this is our son Liam.” She stated as she looked at Liam who smiled back. ”If its information you are looking for then let us find a stump or down tree to sit on.” she said crystal eyes cast into the land as she looked around. She watched as Liam bounded into the woods a ways.

”Please follow me” She said following her son.
”So have you been many places or met many others?” She asked looking at the taller man. She was used to males being taller then her and that was fine. She continued slowly as she shifted her skirt fixing it. She was glad to have company today.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

He nodded his large shaggy head as she introduced herself and her son. Well, i would introduce my mate, but that is currently pending. He chuckles slightly, thinking about his close friend Ayasha, and how they planned to spend the future. He nodded his head once more when she suggested that they find a fallen tree or a stump, he smiled and followed her as she herself followed her son.

His smile grew when she asked if he had been many places and met many people. Well, i have indeed been many places, i have visited several of the other packs, all nice, except for Inferni, they were rather rude. He says, remembering how rude they had been at the border. And yes i have met many others, and i am proud to announce that most if not all, have become my friends to some degree or another. He states, smiling broadly as he thought about all the people he had met since finding a home, and all the friends he had made.

<style type="text/css">
.roran-travel b {font-weight:bold; color:#735b28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.roran-travel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.roran-travel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.roran-travel {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d4c3b6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z9UZw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#957466; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled as she nodded moving a branch from her path she smiled. Mister are you a no name?" Liam asked looking at him. He hadn't heard the man mention his name and he knew theirs. 'I mean you know ours we don't know yours mister no name."

Ayita smiled down at her son as she held back a laugh. She could only think about what he would become in the future. She listened to what he had to say. "No offense I hope but you were foolish to go there. They are not kind to wolves its just who they are." She had never been there the skulls enough to keep her at a distance she had heard many stories and due to that she was happy to stay far away.

Ayita smiled as she nodded. "well I hope here in the court you can find some friends. As long as you are with me I can show you anywhere I welcome you to come and see me anytime as well" She said as she gave him a smile

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
He looked down at the young boy and laughed when he was asked if he was a no name, though he then remembered his lack of introducing himself, smiling broadly, he smiled at both of them. Apologies for not speaking my name, i sometimes forget when having fun with strangers. He states with a chuckle to himself, for this was a the truth, he could be very forgetful at times. My name is Roran Wolfe, adopted son of Jace and Temo Wolfe of Pheonix Valley. Where i currently hold the rank of Nuncio.

He says all of this in a calm, if not a tad overly-cheerful tone, though he stopped smiling when she mentioned the skulls. Alas, that as my downfall, as my curiosity got the better of me. I approached and was greeted by a trio of females, all whom seemed rather rude, though one i got a hint did not wish to be rude, but was only trying to impress upon her peers. He says, his tone happy as his smile once more grew as she mentioned that she could show him around. Well, i do greatly enjoy making new friend, i often play with complete strangers after just a few minutes of knowing them. He says with a laugh, for this had actually happened several times. He nodded his head when she said she could show him around, and when she told him to come back and visit whenever he wished. Thank you, that is very kind, and i shall indeed return, i fear my curiosity often leads me back to places i have been, to see if there are yet more adventures to have and friends to make.