Where to go
[html]

OOC/WC

He was quiet the whole time she spoke, but his eyes spoke for him. Rage filled the grey man’s eyes. He would not lash out, especially in front of the children... but... his sister... attacked, one of her children killed?.... she disappeared. His fur stood out on end and it seemed that his mohawk grew, if his eyes could turn red at that second they would have. Where was the beast of a leader during all this? He did not blame this woman, he barely knew her and saw she had her own worries than his sister, but he couldn’t believe it... if she ran why didn’t she go to him, her brother, the man that had taken care of her since the beginning, who killed for her, nearly killed himself to please her.... and now she was gone, with her pups?

“I need to go to her house. I need to see....”

It was more of a demand than a request. He had to see for himself, no doubt everything had been cleaned up... but still he had to make sure with his own eyes, own smell, own senses that she truely was gone. He couldn’t understand how someone could let something like this happen... and to his sister of all wolves. He bit his lip to keep control, though he knew even the young Robert could sense his anger. If he met Shawchert along the way, he would rip the red man to shreds.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread