Where to go
[html]

Word Count → 319 :: this is set around the afternoon or so :3 at the borders of course ^^

It was time... he was long overdue to finding out how his sister was and he was worried. He should have come sooner, he had not heard word of her and he felt he should find her. He decided since Jiva was weaned he would take the boy with him. The puppy was full of spunk and loved going where Niro went. Niro let Amaranth know and told her he would be introducing Jiva to Orin as well since she was his aunt. He figured she would need to get a break from the pup. He got ready quickly, he would travel light, with his pup he made sure to that he have prepared food for the way, he couldn’t leave Jiva alone to hunt, though he knew Marahute could, he didn’t want to rely on his bird too much.

The journey was long but uneventful, Jiva loved the travel, he bounded around sniffing at everything he could, questioning his father, wanting to know about everything. The pup wanted to know everything and Niro couldn’t help but be proud of him for his curiosity, even though it would eventually get him in trouble, but Niro would do his best to keep Jiva out of as much trouble as he could. He moved to the border of the pack that he despised because of the leader that had taken advantage of his sister, took her away from him, she was just fine where she had been and now... the last time he saw her she was emaciated, she seemed …. not herself, so he hoped that now that she had her pups she was better and that idiot of a leader was doing his part as well. Taking a deep breath he howled for Orin, hoping she would come. Jiva added in his own howl, thought it was more of a puppy yelp.

<style>
.niro-texteagle-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.niro-texteagle {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.niro-texteagle .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.niro-texteagle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.niro-texteagle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.niro-texteagle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]
[html]

sorry for the delay shaw!<3

The female felt content; the pack was growing more in numbers now that the horror with Argul had settled down and the pack was new and refreshed. She carried one of her newly born pups, Robert, with her as she patrolled the borders, whispering to him soothing words. "This is your home, Robert," she said softly to her new son in his ear. The creamy white male with the brown-tipped ears and head looked up at her with large, deep blue eyes. He was by far the quietest out of all her children; whereas Erzulie and Nathaniel soon learned to laugh their father's loud guffaw, Robert had remained silent, preferring to observe the world.

She stared at her son adoringly and smiled at him, kissing his forehead softly. The silence of the forest was broken, however, as a vaguely familiar howl rang through the territory. Skye journeyed to where she had heard the howl; soon, it was accompanied by a scent. At first, she thought she was dreaming - that scent, so familiar... Orin?!

She broke through the trees with her son in her arms and saw that it wasn't Orin; rather, it was Niro, Orin's brother. Their scent was similar, but it wasn't Orin; she had heard of Niro from Shawchert... when he was still here. No doubt Niro was looking for Orin, and she felt her heart sink; Sky was still off looking for Orin, and she was sure that she hadn't found her yet. The girl had disappeared without a trace. Skye tried to look amiable as she dipped her head to the Takekuro. "Greetings," she said, meeting his eyes. "Are you Niro Takekuro? I am Skye Collins, Capitana of Cercatori d'Arte."

<style type="text/css">
.skye-collins-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#00b4ff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skye-collins-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#00b4ff;}
.skye-collins-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skye-collins-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffe375; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YmlcJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #00b4ff; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#00A0E6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 377 OOC: :3 whee for puppies Big Grin

This was not the normal greeting he was used to, how did she know him? He knew that Orin was his sister and lived here, but he looked nothing like her. He didn’t think about his scent because he didn’t know he smelled much as his sister, they were twins after all, but still that did not occur to him. He blinked and nodded surprised at her introduction as well. Did that coward of a man finally run off? He hated Shawchert for all he was Orin’s children’s father. Especially for that reason, using a naive woman such as herself for his own sexual pleasures, but Niro brought himself to now. He had to find her and see her.

“Yes I am, and this is Jiva my son. I’m here to see Orin and her pups.”

He gave a pleased smile to her, an indication he was happy to meet her without having to say it. in fact he was elated, he didn’t have to see that stupid brute of a man. He’d probably wouldn’t have kept his cool around the man. It made no difference now what was happening did. The boy was hiding behind Niro scared of Skye, he was at the point where he would be quite shy, and Niro hoped that him meeting new wolves would open his son up to meeting them as well. Niro was relaxed, knowing that Skye would not harm him or his son, she even had her own child with her.

“And who might this be?”

He asked looking at the child that was wrapped in her arms. Giving him a smile, he was younger than Jiva, by quite a bit. He was sure the little one could walk but not as well as Jiva did, but give time he would be as agile as any wolf. He loved puppies for all he had four... though three of them were grown and two were not with him. He still thought of them as his little girls. They were his first children even though he couldn’t see them, and one seemed to hate his guts, but he would make up for it, if she opened her heart to him again.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]

Big Grin wc: 514

Skye smiled as she noticed for the first time the small pup hiding behind Niro's legs. She lifted a hand and waved to him slightly, giving him an amiable smile before looking up to meet Niro's eyes once more; she rest her hand on her son and introduced him. "Yes, this is my son, Robert Frost Collins; he was born just three days ago," she said, her voice filled to the brim with pride at her youngest offspring. Robert squirmed a bit in her arms; he wasn't old enough to respond properly to her voice, much less know what she was saying.

Her face fell at his next words; of course. He wanted to see Orin. Skye knew that was the reason he was here, but she also knew that she was the one who had to tell him of everything that had happened in the past few weeks. It had been incredibly trying and incredibly stressful, but finally they were out of the dark; she knew not where Orin was, but she hoped that her friend was safe.

"Niro," she said quietly, "Orin... has disappeared." She didn't want to recount the horrors of the last month with the man whose sister had disappeared because of it - she wanted to tell him that his sister had left the pack, had run away. But she wasn't going to. Niro deserved to know the truth.

"A month or so ago," she began, "A stranger - Argul Razekiel - showed up on our borders. We accepted him into the pack." She paused for a moment, ashamed that she hadn't seen the man's treachery before, and continued. "He and your sister became close friends - however... one night, we woke to find that Orin disappeared." Skye's face twisted in pain; Orin had been a close friend to her, and she had been shocked at the sight that had greeted her at her friend's door that day and had stalked her nightmares ever since. "All that was left was the remains of one of her sons. Demitrius."

She bowed her head for a moment, then continued with the story. "Soon after, Shawchert found out it was Argul and chased the man out of the pack grounds. A while after, a member of Phoenix Valley, Jace Wolfe, came with a message - Argul was finally dead." It didn't do much to heal Niro's heart, she guessed, but she knew that it would at least be some condolence that the murderer was dead. "Our healer and one of our best trackers, Sky Katruk, has left to search for Orin. She has not yet returned."

Skye looked at Niro, a look of woe on her face - she had tried to be strong for her pack, but the scars that the bastard Argul had left on them was hard to forget. Recounting it now, she felt a sort of weariness; all this had happened in the span of her pregnancy - if she didn't have a pack and three pups to care for, she would have gone to search for Orin herself. She willed Niro to understand that.

<style type="text/css">
.skye-collins-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#00b4ff;}
.skye-collins-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffe375; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YmlcJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #00b4ff; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#00A0E6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

He was quiet the whole time she spoke, but his eyes spoke for him. Rage filled the grey man’s eyes. He would not lash out, especially in front of the children... but... his sister... attacked, one of her children killed?.... she disappeared. His fur stood out on end and it seemed that his mohawk grew, if his eyes could turn red at that second they would have. Where was the beast of a leader during all this? He did not blame this woman, he barely knew her and saw she had her own worries than his sister, but he couldn’t believe it... if she ran why didn’t she go to him, her brother, the man that had taken care of her since the beginning, who killed for her, nearly killed himself to please her.... and now she was gone, with her pups?

“I need to go to her house. I need to see....”

It was more of a demand than a request. He had to see for himself, no doubt everything had been cleaned up... but still he had to make sure with his own eyes, own smell, own senses that she truely was gone. He couldn’t understand how someone could let something like this happen... and to his sister of all wolves. He bit his lip to keep control, though he knew even the young Robert could sense his anger. If he met Shawchert along the way, he would rip the red man to shreds.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[html]

She listened as the man asked to see his sister's house, asked to see and make sure that she really was gone. "Of course," she said, dipping her head slightly as she walked into the territory of Cercatori d'Arte. Her pup was silent now, seemingly aware of the tension and sadness in the air caused by the conversation they just had. His ears were still perked and his eyes curious, but he didn't make a sound.

"Follow me," the white female said as she walked deeper into the territory - she knew the pain this man must feel after losing his sister like this, and she couldn't express the regret she felt for not trying harder to find Orin. Sky was already gone, however, and she didn't think that Shawchert was coming back.. and she couldn't leave the pack. To send another to look for Orin was possible, but they'd been so low on members lately that she didn't want to risk it.

A short while later, they arrived at the edge of Thorbury. She looked on at the stone grey houses of the small town and entered it slowly. To her right were the stables, and her horse snorted at her, but she paid him no mind - instead, she walked to where Orin's house was, and stopped in front of it.

"Here it is," she said quietly. "We cleaned the mess, but left Orin's belongings the way they were."

<style type="text/css">
.skye-collins-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffe375; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YmlcJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #00b4ff; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#00b4ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 412 OOC: I don't think shaw would have told Skye how Argul died, i think he kept that part a secret ^^ In any case Niro's pissed :O

Through his rage an unhappiness he could see how sorry Skye was. He knew she was doing what she could, he just wished he found out sooner rather than later. He scooped up Jiva and followed Skye into the territory He was so sick and just as suddenly as his anger deminished and they were rounding up on Orin’s house, Jiva in his arms did he suddenly stop.

“Did you say.. Argul?”

The name was terrifyingly familiar now, and remembering himself sittng by a campfire, and sharing a meal with a stranger brought back the memories. His hair raised on end, knowing how deceptive the man had been to him, and for him to go after Orin? Did he know she was Niro’s sister? Was that why she attacked one of her pups. As she mentioned cleaned up, he wasn’t sure what she meant about that, and he didn’t think he wanted to know His stomach churned at the thought, without letting her answer the question about Argul he went inside quickly, to see a semi tidy room, something Orin would scream about, but then there was a struggle, she wouldn’t fix the place up. Looking around, he could see it had not been lived in, or touched in some time. Niro’s eyes watered, holding his son closer to him and he moved further in. He tried taking deep steady breaths as he looked around. One thing catching his eye. Something Orin would not leave without, and yet... in her frantic rush to keep the rest of her children safe she had forgotten it. With his free hand he took up the journal. He did not turn to Skye, but spoke to the leather bound cover, the one taht he had made for her for their first birthday

“I have to go find her, I have to... she needs me.”

He then whipped around, making Jiva shake in Niro’s arm for a second, scared of what the man might do.

“Tell me he paid for this, tell me he paid for it all, I need to know if justice was brought for doing all this to my sister”

Yes the man was dead, but did he pay, did he have a slow agonizing death, something Niro would have done if he had know, or was it swift and kindly. He needed to know. He had to, to appease his soul.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
</style>