The wolf meets the pencil
[html]

sorry for my wait as well! slowly getting back into posting..

The question made the Church woman shake her head softly. Oh no. Well, he had a broken wing but Cambria fixed it and now he simply stays with us. She spoke with a smile. Enzo's health was perfect as a dove could be, but he did not venture outside. Mati hadn't asked if her mate had plans for releasing him, but knew that she cared for the little bird deeply. Mati did not pressure her to free the bird, for he seemed content within the walls of the Manor.

He smiled, something Mati certainly noticed, and answered her question. Bronze locks moved wistfully as she nodded, I've been told she is a very good healer. Mati hadn't experienced her talents first hand, but she had heard good things about the Sadira's healing powers. The pack was lucky to have more the one wolf who understood that workings of the body and how to tend to wounds. The winter had been a harsh one and they had needed both Cambria and Amata. I am glad she was able to help you. Her tone was warm and genuine.

Mind moved back towards the task that her hands held and Mati stood before the table with paper placed on its solid surface. She took the pencil, holding it her hand and held up the pair. How you hold it is up to you, how ever you feel comfortable. She instructed, her teaching voice used with the pups she cared for prominent. Then, slow and steadily with a light pressure you bring it to the paper. She moved it downward, drawing a curved line. Mati looked at the dark male, purple eyes meeting his own with the pencil out for him to grab.

<style type="text/css">
.matiapril01-box {width:140px;height:60px;float:right;}
.matiapril01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eae1da; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #46392f; }
.matiapril01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#46392f; text-align:center;}
.matiapril01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matiapril01 {margin:0 auto; width:486px; background-color:#b39680; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... april1.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eae1da; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#46392f; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.8px; text-align:justify;}
.matiapril01-border1 {width:492px; border:1px solid #46392f; margin:0 auto;}
.matiapril01-line1 {width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a48a76; margin: 5px 10px 3px 5px ; float:center;}
</style>
~
[/html]

Messages In This Thread