We All Deserve a Break.
Roran jumped slightly when he heard someone say his name, though his ears pricked when he recognized the voice. He turned in time to be wrapped into a hug by Ayasha. He smiled and returned the nug, nuzzling her back when she nuzzled him. "Greetings my Dear friend, i have missed you" he says in a soft voice. In truth, he truly had missed her, for she was the only thing that had been on his mind for the last day or two.

He laughed when she commented about him being bigger than her, and when she tried to give him a shove, he simply wrapped his arms around her in a hug and lifted her off the ground. He smiled when she greeted his parents and let her go so she could stand by her own power. "This is Jace Wolfe, my adopted mother, and Temo, my adopted father" He says.

He grinned slightly upon her being able to meet his parents and couldnt help but wrap her in another hug, though from behind as he simply held her affectionatly. "They took me in when i arrived here, and have been kind to me ever since. I told my mother about you as well" He says, nuzzling her slightly as he held her against him. He loved the feel of being able to hold her, he had missed her comforting warmth and softness.

Messages In This Thread