M-Just inhale deeply
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.matteomarit{width:530px; padding:1px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... atteo2.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:none;}
.matteomarit p{color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify; text-indent:25px;}
.matteomarit b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}
.matteomarit i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png);">

//OOC:// I pity Alaki if he ever has to deal with Teo high, now. He gets bolder than usual, it seems. xD Also; half of this was written yesterday, half today. Excuse the crappiness.

Matteo smiled coyly at her remark. Personally, I think pregnancy is beautiful. He strung a few more beads into her hair and took a moment to remember his pattern before continuing on. Women tend to have this glow about them, no matter what the pregnancy is like. He paused again, this time biting his lip. He leaned forward as she popped the little fungi into her mouth, not bothering to ask about them. His face was an amused worry. Mind you, I count my blessings that I'm very much male and will never have to go through that first-hand myself. He grinned and leaned back as she took a swig from the bottle, going back to his braiding.

When she voiced her worries, he sighed. You're not even pregnant yet, silly. Besides, everyone starts somewhere. If you find you and Theodore need help, come see me. I used to take care of my baby cousins shortly after I started shifting up until I left, so I know a thing or two. He was proud to say that, as long as they didn't need their mother's milk, Matteo could be an excellent pupsitter when the time came. Younger than that, however, and in his eyes they were just too damn small and delicate to deal with.

When she asked about taking an 'interesting trip', he had to take a moment to decipher her words. Trip? Surely she didn't mean moving around in this condition? She must've meant something else entirely. What was it that servant back home used to go on about? Stuff being 'trippy' or something? Yeah, she was probably talking about another type of drug. I probably shouldn't... but she just ate those mushrooms... maybe they were the drug? I don't want to lose her now that we've gotten into conversation.... and maybe it'll be fun. Just once. His mind somehow managed coherent thought long enough for his curiousity to win him over.

Her head had been on his chest earlier (something he'd managed to ignore), so when she turned to look at him, he wasn't all that afraid of showing her a sly smirk in return, a suprisingly charming expression for the Trovato boy. And where will we be going on this interesting trip? A bold response, but somehow, it seemed more natural to him than the usual shy replies he gave. Yay weed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread