M-Just inhale deeply
Today was just another day, but not today, because today is today and since today is today and the sun is shining why wouldn’t today be the day that Demi was out enjoying a bit of recreational drug use! Today oh today what woes you lay before me, Because be it for today I wouldn’t be here repeating today over and over again today.

It was one of those days, today, it seemed everything going on in her life had boiled over and since she had started treating herself with her own collections and concoctions for pain it was unlike any other day lately. The acrid smell of weed filled the air as the D’Angelo woman took polite little drags of the joint she had rolled. Beside her sat a big bad of her own mushrooms, she had raised this strand since she started, having inherited them from someone in her old pack. It could have come from her supposed father but who really knew. On the other side sat her mason jar and a bottle of wine, the jar mixed with a wonderful concoction of morning glory seeds and wine to help ease it down. Demi didn’t often go on a binder like this but she was still known for it, even if Teddy had never seen it out of her. She sat like a little goddess with feet crossed up under her, with the sun at her back. The rock she sat on was small and she had chosen it just for that purpose. Demi didn’t like people bogarting her stash and less space for someone to sit and pester her about sharing meant less of a chance of sharing.

Another simple little lady like puff and she inhaled another bit of smoke, her ribs kept her from taking anything more. Then her lips parted letting the smoke flow softly from her lips and nose. Today of all days Demi D’Angelo was getting high, and depending on how your day has gone, it could be you day, today to pester and Bogart her stash.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.matteomarit{width:530px; padding:1px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... atteo2.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:none;}
.matteomarit p{color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify; text-indent:25px;}
.matteomarit b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}
.matteomarit i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png);">

//OOC:// Mind if I yoink this? Teo discovering drugs should be very, very amusing.

Matteo had been grumping about all week since he'd had his argument with Alaki, one that had turned rather ugly when the boy had demanded his space for the rest of the week. That meant Teo had gone to sleep without so much of a hug, and he'd slept the nights through without snuggling up to the male. Boy even knew how to be butthurt in his sleep, obviously. The days saw Matteo wandering around the stables, doing his tasks as Anzu, and then later retreating to the library or simply scouting (wandering aimlessly) around the territory.

Today, Teo had decided to do just that; he'd grabbed his bag (leaving Carissa at home today, in favor of a little hunting if he got hungry) with all his beady and stringy materials inside, along with his usual knife and a change of clothes (should he come across another naked woman. This place was abundant in them, it seemed.) should he need it. He'd left the room with an air so thick you could cut it with a knife, but as he'd been walking, that air had slowly softened to a mild annoyance.

It was like walking into a mist, however, when the boy came across a new and overpowering smell. He stopped to look around, confusion written on his face at first. Boy had never come across drugs like this before. They had always been medication for his mother when he was a child, mostly for her health, and then they'd only been little pills made of vitamins and herbs. They'd had no scent, or at least, nothing as potent as this.

So it came to him as a surprise when he wandered close enough to spot the source; a girl was gladly sunning herself on a rock with what looked to be some sort of crudely rolled cigarette in her hand. The smoke off of it was whiter, thicking than normal. It had to be that little bundle of paper making the smell!

He came into view with a tilted head and relaxed shoulders, though his eyes were surprisingly alert. Excuse me, miss... but what are you smoking? It seemed rude to just walk up and ask, but it was the best he could come up with on the spot. What was he to do otherwise? If he'd have let her be, he'd be suffering all day wondering just what it was she'd been inhaling through that tiny paper of hers. Curious minds had to be satisfied somehow, right?

[/html]
The D’Angelo woman was as usual wearing no clothes, her fur had been brushed out previously into its normal beautiful luster. She was just beginning to catch a really nice buzz as she continued smoking. Already her pupils dilated and became bloodshot, and a silly grin spread across her silvery face. Another puff and she happily chomped down a mushroom. Deciding on shrooms and weed first before hitting the harder stuff, it was logical, the dust would put her to sleep and she wanted to be comfortable in her mates room before falling asleep. A rock was not a comfortable place to sleep with still healing ribs.

Be that as it was soon someone approaching caught her off guard, the scent was someone she didn’t recognize and curious eyes looked upon the individual with intrigue. Oh maybe she could have a bit of fun, all thoughts of keeping all her weed, and other substances to herself gone for now as she studied the confused look on his face. Demi let out a devious little giggle so out of character for her that it was almost childish. The little goddess tilted her head to the side and lifted the joint out in front of her in an inviting motion.

“Now now, why ask questions when you can just inhale?” she ask, weed always had this effect on her, made her giddy, almost the furthest thing from the imposing, mean and bitchy woman she tended to be. But she was just as manipulative as normal, and her eyes lit up with the prospect of someone to trip with.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.matteomarit{width:530px; padding:1px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... atteo2.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:none;}
.matteomarit p{color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify; text-indent:25px;}
.matteomarit i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}</style>

//OOC:// CANDY FROM STRANGERS.

Matteo was surprised to find the girl was in a welcoming mood. He tilted his head the other way and looked down at the little rolled paper. She didn't seem at all effected by the fumes. For all he knew, she was normally like this. Don't take candy from strangers, Matteo. His mother's voice chided in his head. It might not be good to eat. His mum had a point; who knew what sort of thing this woman was smoking.

On the other hand, his father had let him try cigars plenty of times in the past. Just swish it in your mouth, little godling, His father would say, then let it out. He knew the real way to smoke them, and often times, he'd do just that without letting his father know. Cigars were something the boy had taken a keen liking to, despite the toxic smoke. They tasted good and many felt interesting on the tongue. What harm could come from just one little puff?

I guess there's no harm in just one taste. He inched forward, delicately taking the joint between his fingers (pinched, as not to drop or ruin it) and with a shrug, he brought the thing to his lips. The boy took a drag off that thing like a trooper, as he'd come to do with his father's cigars. For a moment, he tasted it, then he inhaled. He held for a moment, suprised by the flavor and tingling it gave his tongue...

Then on the exhale, he started coughing. With a quick hand, he held it out to her, giving it a twitch to indicate for her to take it back. Boy brought his free hand to his mouth, then proceeded to sit on his toes, trying to stop the coughing fit he was having. When it seemed to have passed, boy looked up with wide, watering eyes and held his chest with his free hand. That is most assuredly not tobaco. What is that? He didn't sound upset, just a bit surprised.

[/html]
Demi handed him the joint and watched with interest as he took a puff. The little goddess always found a sick and weird fascination in watching others suffer, especially those at her own hand. A pleasant little smile crossed her lips as he took way too much for his first time. Of course she didn’t intercede and stop him, that was part of the fun. When the cough escaped his lips she merely fell backwards in laughter, her pleasant little giggles having no end even has he spoke his objections to the weed. Finally she composed herself enough to rise back up, the hint of laughter still never leaving her face as she took another small hit of the joint.

“Oh just Weed,” she mused as she exhaled with a certain glint in her eye. Demi didn’t offer him another hit, simple she put the joint out, taking care to not waste much before tucking the extinguished roach into a small satchel. Sure she had more but she wouldn’t let onto that just yet until she could gauge him better.

Demi’s hand reached for her bottle of wine, the unsoiled wine not mixed with her special concoction and took a swing to clear her dry mouth. Out of reflex she offered him a swig.

“Never done drugs before?” she asked innocently enough.
[html]
<style type="text/css">

//OOC:// ...

Weed? Teo was feeling rather foolish at her laughter, but when she mentioned what it was called, something rang a bell. Wasn't that some sort of nickname for a plant of some kind? Kind of like tobacco, but not quite the same. It certainly tasted different. Boy mumbled a rather stupid sounding oh. before moving to adjust his shirt a bit, suddenly feeling shy again. He watched her put the joint out before reaching over and grabbing a bottle of what was most assuredly wine. Ah, something more familiar.

When she offered him a swig of it, he shook his head politely. I don't drink. He mumured before moving to sit nearby, tucking his feet over eachother in an indian sit. She asked him about the drugs, and he shook his head. I've smoked cigars and I've tried tobacco before, but I've never done drugs. He paused a moment before looking over at her again, bright eyes showing no signs of a buzz yet. I'm Matteo, by the way.

His name had gotten around the pack by now, it seemed. Matteo Trovato, the mysterious albino brother to the drunk whore Giuseppe Trovato. He'd kept to himself to avoid such rumors, but the more he bothered leaving the room, the more he'd discovered people giving him strange looks and uneasy stares, as if he were something of political interest. Hopefully this woman hadn't heard the rumors... that would've been bad.

[/html]
Demi seriously was beginning to hate this boy. When the wine was offered he didn’t take a drink, he hadn’t ever done drugs but now he had, he obviously hadn’t really even realized it yet. She shied away from him easily as he sat down somewhat next to her. Not out of being uncomfortable with the boy, but she happened to be quite flirtatious when high, and soon she would be going into heat as well, and any male around her would become way to much of a handful for her. No that right was saved to her mate she guessed, even if he hadn’t asked her officially yet.

“Well now you have,” she responded, and she gave him an odd grin before laying back to look up at the sky. Blue hues gazing at it in a bloodshot haze, that silly grin still plastered all over her face. His name didn’t ring any bells; she kept herself withdrawn for the most part as well, only interacting with people when she absolutely had to. She had a reputation as well and she guessed if he had interacted with anyone like Alaki then he would have heard about her.

“Demi D’Angelo,” she recited in response. It was only a greeting, but it seemed it meant much more. For a few days she had been spending time with Teddy before his duties took him elsewhere for a few days, and now she found herself missing him. Finally she sat back up and found that joint again, figuring she might be able to wrangle him into smoking enough to blow his mind.

“Wanna smoke some more Matteo?” she asked politely.
[html]
<style type="text/css">

//OOC:// Teo's method of revenge? *shrug*

The woman retorted with the fact that he'd now done drugs and for a moment, he had to think it over. Yup, he'd taken a puff off a joint, so he had. Well darn, his mother would've been furious. He swallowed a lump in his throat as it formed, dreading the idea of seeing his mother that angry. Thankfully, she was back in Italy, so he'd never have to see it any time soon.

She introduced herself as Demi D'Angelo, and for a moment he wondered if she were related to Naniko at all. Their last name was the same, and he doubted it was very popular around here to be a D'Angelo... so probably. He also could've sworn he'd heard that name before, probably off of Alaki's lips during conversation. His smile faded. Alaki.

The boy's denmate was the worst possible thought right then. After the fight they'd had, he wanted nothing more to do with him for now. Rather, he looked up as she offered him some more, and in spite of Alaki (purely in spite) the hybrid nodded. Please. He adjusted his legs some more and wrapped his tail around himself, hauling his bag around in front of him. He pulled out his hemp and beads, ready to start weaving, in hopes of keeping his mind off of the other male.

Hey Demi, have you ever had a fight with someone important to you before? He looked up at her, voice curious more than anything. Normally he would've sounded childish, but this time he just sounded casual, as if trying to find conversation. You don't have to answer, I'm just curious. He gave a shrug and turned back to his string and beads, knotting one end of a few strands and starting to braid.

[/html]
The Goddess simply watched her companies various emotions that intrigued her more than anything. She watched his facial expression at the mention of her name, and as his face faded into a frown. Demi almost felt sorry for the Matteo boy, she read his expression that he had heard of her and now here he was face to face with the Anathema devil woman herself. The woman who had derived great joy with causing a great deal of pain to Alaki when he was hurt, she had disfigured a boy who had happened across their borders, and she had performed many acts of incest. If there was anyone who dared to be truly as evil as she could be she hadn’t met them. But that had been changing lately, Teddy was too good for her, and even as she had landed him she was finding herself trying to be better. Still didn’t mean she had a streak to her.

His question though took her off guard; she took a hit of the joint then passed it over to him, letting the smoke roll out through her nose. Her brows scrunched in thought, the heavy question on her mind bringing back several fights with Teddy over the course of their rough courtship. Eventually she had smoothed things over, and now she was being asked by him if she had had any fights with someone she…. Loved. Her eyes moved back over to the fidgety male taking in what he was weaving.

“Yes, twice. Teddy brings out the worst in me at times Matteo. But he also brings out the best.” She admitted. The woman didn’t open up like this and her voice spoke with a quiet knowing. Demi had been through this, and hopefully their fights where behind them. “If you care for someone, I think… I think it’s only natural to have a fight with them,” she added, giving her own insight into her own situation and maybe his.
[html]
<style type="text/css">

//OOC:// SHORT. ;-;

When she handed him the joint, he took it carefully and took a smaller puff off of it this time, fearing the coughing fit he'd had before. On the exhale, he handed it back. I hope you're right. Alaki's stubborn though. He hadn't really meant to say names, but her mentioning her 'Teddy' (he assumed that was Theodore, the pack's second-in-command under Naniko. He hadn't met the guy yet, but he'd been told a little about him and he'd seem him wandering the caves at times. It didn't come as a surprise that she and Theodore were a welcome couple to Naniko, considering how close all three likely were if Demi was indeed a relative.

Finished with that thought, though, Teo sighed, leaning back to rest on his elbows and abadoning his bracelet. He quickly found himself giving into his thoughts, much to his dismay. I've never really had a fight with anyone before. It's weird. We basically live together but neither of us are really talking to eachother right now... He was murmuring more than speaking, keeping his tone low and soft, mostly thinking out loud. I don't know how to make it up to him without making it worse... any ideas? He looked over at her hopefully, glad to have someone to talk to who wasn't involved already.

[/html]
It seemed to be a much smaller world than she could ever have guessed. The man who had once been paired with her mother now had taken a gay lover and she almost giggled at the irony. Demi knew Alaki was a flakey, terrible excuse for a man and her opinion of him had only risen a little since their last meeting. But her feelings of ill will toward Alaki where over shadowed by the forlorn nature of her current companion. She frowned a bit after the name drop, she could sense this Matteo was a gentle soul, and whether it be because her defenses where down or her growing acceptance of becoming a mother soon she wasn’t sure but she didn’t want to see him hurt.

She reached over and patted his shoulder, comfortable with the knowledge that unless he swung both ways that this male wouldn’t be looking at her with lust filled eyes. Else they would suffer Teddy’s wrath. The Demi-Goddess took the joint, took one last puff and handed it back to him, one last remained toke was left, unless she rolled another one, or moved on to the shrooms.

“The first fight with Teddy, he got so mad he hurt himself, I felt so bad, I treated him for the injury and made up with him. The next time wasn’t so easy. I did something I didn’t realize would have hurt him so badly. My brother and I used to share a very loving relationship; he caught us even though there was no formal relationship and became jealous. He confronted me and for a few months,” she paused as she laid down once again, her eyes almost threating to shed tears.

“What finally worked for us was talking to each other when we were ready to talk about it. Then everything else just seemed to fade away.” She looked over at him, wondering what it was that had caused the split between him and Alaki. She wondered if there was anything she could do, but figured it might be a lost cause for her to show up.

“Alaki and I aren’t exactly on good terms with each other,” she finally admitted.
[html]
<style type="text/css">

//OOC:// Weed apparently makes Teo more social. Huh. Also, TEXT WALL! D8

Matteo heard her out, taking the joint back and taking another, rather drawn-out toke from it, enjoying the buzzed feeling he was getting. Every word was heard and understand, though. It seemed he'd be an easy buzz, but not an easy bake. When she mentioned that she and Alaki weren't on good terms, he couldn't help but laugh, the sound much more innocent than his scars and actions might've led on to. I don't doubt that in the least. He smiled over at her, taking another quick puff off the joint before handing the would-be roach back to her. Alaki causes trouble wherever he goes. It's one of the reasons we fought, actually.

He hated the idea of going into it, but what she had said about her and her own brother meant he was fine to talk about it, at least for now. My brother, Giuseppe, and I used to share a room. We came into Anathema together and I never expected to be seperated from him. He didn't sound the least bit upset about it. He and I... I guess I can say that I know what it's like, being with a brother.

The first time he'd ever admitted it to anyone without them already knowing. Truth be told, he doubted Alaki knew the full extent of it. He also doubted that he'd ever mentioned it to Gemma, who had been there during one of their... sessions. When I moved in with Alaki, it was to keep my companion, Carissa, safe. She's just a babe raccoon, an orphan I took in, and Giuseppe would've killed her on sight.

He sat back, clicking his tongue. Alaki agreed to help me keep her safe, so he told me to stay at his place while he sorted things out. I was supposed to go home, and for a short while, I did. He paused again, this time wondering why he was still talking. He felt lighter. Weird. Gemma was there when I got back. She'd been... given to my brother by an unknown source, as his slave or something. I've set her straight since then, but I never found out who it was that had forced her into such a situation.

He felt a growl bubble up in his throat, a dark one worthy of any Trovato. She came over a few days ago to visit me and mentioned it had been Alaki. The jerk had given her to my brother, knowing full well what he'd do to her. He didn't even apologize! He left it there, thankfully, growling out something in Italian (very, very jumbled Italian) before going silent for a moment.

Then, the anger faded and he looked over to Demi again, this time with worry in his eyes. You don't think Alaki would hurt himself, do you? I mean, it's not like we're... y'know, an item or anything... The very thought was laughable... right? I mean, not that I wouldn't be with him, but we've never really talked about that, and I don't think he likes me in that way. I don't even think he's into men, and if he were, I'm probably not his type... I mean, I think maybe I kind of like him that way but... He trailed off again, now red in the face. He'd rambled on like some idiot to a girl he barely knew. He didn't know why he felt so social, nor why he was admitting to secrets he'd never told anyone outside of his circle, but suddenly he was opening up, even about his feelings towards Alaki!

Io lo amo... Io non voglio vederlo male. The boy mumbled, assuming Demi couldn't speak or understand his native tongue. He looked down at his feet now, feeling very ready to cry. He hadn't cried in months, not truely. He'd shed tears, but only to Gemma when she was crying, and after his night terror, but otherwise he'd never been overly emotional about anything. Suddenly he wanted nothing more than to cry until his chest hurt, until there were no more tears left to fall.

Oddly enough, he also really wanted some jerky at that moment.

[/html]
(YAY BBF'S FOREVAH, hahah if he does hair she will be his bff)

Demi almost became giddy with the gossip. It had been so long since she had someone to have a girl talk with even if it was a guy. Demi didn’t like Alaki and he didn’t like her so she probably wasn’t the best person to be bringing this too, since she’d love to do anything to make his life more of a living hell. The lithe goddess took the joint and put it out for the last time, flicking the nub into the tall grass with a sigh. She was truly baked now, for the first time in a while.

“You don’t need him Matteo, he’s a worthless excuse for a man,” she said bluntly as her voice regained a bit of its more natural bitchy cadence. Alaki did that too her, brought out the worst in her rather quickly. Demi looked over at him with a pleasant, amused smile as she pulled her legs into her stomach in a playful gesture. Those blue eyes of hers looked over his frame and hair and his tastes and wondered if she even bothered to ask.

“Find yourself someone like Teddy, someone who will protect you, at least if you must have a guy. For all my brothers’ love, he was never my “lover” we confused our sibling love and acted on it. With Teddy, it’s… different. I can’t even think of being separated from him anymore,” she ranted again about her own new found love. Surely he’d get sick of it soon, but it was liberating for her to speak on such matters without a feeling embarrassment. Demi fussed with her hair for a moment not liking how it curled over her shoulder. Finally she gave an annoyed huff and looked over at her company.

“Do you happen to do hair?” she asked in a curious tone.
[html]
<style type="text/css">

//OOC:// Nothin' like bonding over the pasties.

Demi's reply wasn't something he'd expected in the least. Instead of the cliché 'you'll work it out, I'm sure' speech, she told him to basically drop the idea and move on, making him out to look like a jerk. Rather than getting defensive, though, Teo smiled and gave a chuckle. He's just my type, then. He stuck out his tongue playfully, happy to joke about just how 'manly' he, himself, could be. Right? Right.

He paused to listen to her suggest a guy like her Teddy and as soon as the guy's name was mentioned, she was off an a ramble about him. It brought Teo to smile at how much she obviously loved the second-in-command. Romance was something the boy held close to his heart, especially on the sidelines where he knew he'd be safe from heartbreak and hurt. Of course, he wished them all the best, especially since Demi seemed so happy with her choice of men.

He was musing over this when, quite randomly, the girl asked him if he was any good with hair. At first, he looked at her rather dumbly, the high keeping his mind at an even crawl before finally a light went on and he made a cute little 'ah' sound. Oh! Yes, my mother taught me plenty about styling hair. He smiled, then that smile faded into a look of mortification. Ah... not that I'll openly admit that to anyone... it's kind of.. girly... huh? He grinned that embarassed grin and scooted to face her a bit more, tucking his legs up and curling his tail in.

Ahem. He cleared his throat, pausing when a rather gross texture formed on his tongue. ...ewie. He screwed up his face, turned completely away from her and spat (he's a surprisingly good spitter!) out the pasties he'd gathered up before turning back to her, face still a bit muddled. Ew. Okay. Sorry. He shook it off and looked up at her again, smiling. Would you like me to fix up your hair nice and pretty?

[/html]
Demi let her eyes roll back in a soft bit of laughter at his comment. Seemed she was correct about him even if she never out right asked. He wasn’t the only one with secrets in the pack, and contrary to popular belief Demi had never been shy at least before coming to Anathema about entertaining other ladies as well as men. But this fellow seemed too nice in her opinion to put up with the crap he had been. The little goddess placed a hand on his thigh and patted.

“it’s fine your secrets safe with me, if you don’t run around telling everyone that I’m nice,” she said with a giggle. Weed had a most unique effect on her, and she had almost forgotten how good it felt to let her façade drop and be herself. Her small hand grabbed that bottle of wine again and took a drink. Again she offered to him knowing he didn’t drink but she hoped he would, that terrible case of the pasties he had could be helped a bit by a little liquid to wet the pallet.
“It’ll help with the dry mouth,” she said hoping he’d take her advice. She eagerly nodded when he offered to do her hair, she had let it grow out long again, below her shoulders and normally she would lop it off to a shorter style for ease of care but if he did a good job she may just keep it long.

“So Matteo what do you want out of a partner?” she asked as her head was offered, hands politely laying in her lap as she sat cross legged.
[html]
<style type="text/css">

//OOC:// Blah blah blah, shut up Teo's mind.

When she placed a hand on his thigh, he felt a blush creep up his cheek, remembering Gemma for a moment and the kiss they'd shared. He wasn't completely gay. Far from it. He just had a lot of trouble getting close to women as more than a friend. Truth be told, the boy was gender blind in a way, not seeing people for their genders. Demi was no different to him than say, Kase, the fellow he'd met in the library before he'd ever met Alaki. Respect came for their person, not their body. Simple as that.

He'd never make a move on her though. Part of respecting a person was respecting their friends and family as well. Demi had a mate, and despite how attractive he found her (as he found most women he'd met to be) he'd keep it at a friendly level, unlike what was going on between himself and Gemma. Wait, where were we going with this again? Oh, right, nowhere. Back to the point.

He just barely caught her words over his thoughts, ears perking near the end of her first sentence (about keeping his secrets safe) and eyes snapping back up to her own blues. He smirked. Nice? You? Never. He stuck out his tongue playfully yet again and sat back a bit as she moved for her wine, obviously joking with her. When she offered him some again, he was about to decline, except she mentioned it would help with the dry mouth. That sounded fair. Why not?

He accepted this time, taking the bottle carefully and taking a rather polite swig from it before setting it back down. He didn't hiss at the taste like he normally would; no burning sensation bothered him this time. Weed was magical! It took the pain away, apparently! He smirked at this thought, moving to situate himself behind her for better access at her hair. It tastes good, actually. Thank you. He mumured before gently reaching up and combing out any knots with his claws (so gentle~!).

When she asked him what he wanted out of a partner, he smiled in that wistful way. A companion more than anything, I guess. He hadn't really thought about it. Someone I can spend my time with. I wouldn't have to worry if they'd come home at night, or if they'd hurt me should I get them mad. An equal partner, a balance. Maybe someone who can stand to be a little romantic once in a while. That last part was said with a sort of spite. Alaki didn't seem the romantic type, from what Teo had seen of him. Giuseppe was far from it, though they'd had their moments late into the night, when the darker brother was feeling too tired out to bother with his bad-guy attitude.

I don't want to be protected all the time, though. I'm a Trovato. We're built like tanks, y'know. He smirked, leaning forward and grinning at her from the side. We're durable and we're anything but quitters. Trovatos were known to be stubborn and bull-headed too, at times. Match a Trovato up with someone just as stubborn (...like Alaki) and you're bound to be in for some interesting situations. He started moving her hair around, deciding what to do with it. I wish I had your hair, Demi. It's just right to work with.

[/html]
The landscape was pleasantly blurred, colors running into each other, painting a picture worthy of anyone’s canvas. The birds chirped in odd wave lengths and even her companies slow breathing and soft voice seemed in harmony around her. Demi’s hair was actually a mess, she had been recovering from several broken ribs, that still sent electrical bolts of pain through her system if she turned the right way. Normally she kept it pleasantly short with a sensible cut to it, but due to the previously mentioned circumstances it had turned into a long mess even if it was easy to work with. She murred softly at the soft touch he carried with her hair, and as she tried to pay attention to his words, she wasn’t quite as successful as she had hoped. The little femme relaxed and let It all flow over her in peace.

“Don’t settle Matteo,” she recited half in a daze in response to his answer. The way he touched her made her wonder if her earlier thoughts of him being primarily interested in the same sex where wrong. But he didn’t really make her feel uncomfortable so she let it pass, Teddy would just have to understand that nothing happened and that was that. Soon though she would be going into heat, and that conversation with him was one of dread. A part of her hoped he’d be excited about becoming a father, knowing he’d enjoy making babies, but wasn’t sure he was mentally prepared to be the father of her children. While she was unsure of him she was still unsure of herself, the thought of actually having responsibility scared her. Would she be a good mother? Would she be able to raise them with some sort of morals and love them, and with Teddy, be a strong example for them to follow? For all her faults she never wanted to fall into the terrible depression fits her mother suffered from. That was her biggest fear, would she become like her mother and become a worrying, depressed mess of a woman incapable of any confidence.

“Do you think I’d be a good mother?” she blurted out as he worked his wonders on her hair. True he didn’t know her quirks and her temperament that well but he was seeing possibly her best side, only a select few ever got to see her with her guard down. The little Goddess sat there brooding in her own thoughts, letting self-doubt creep over her at what could be the biggest change in her life.
[html]
<style type="text/css">

//OOC:// Mommy Naniko, Daddy Theodore, Mistress Demi?

There was a notable pause after that question came out. He held her hair in a certain way for a moment, seeming to eye it carefully in consideration, before continuing his work, deciding to go with a simple but classy french braid. Well... He hummed, clicking his tongue in that way of his, letting her know he was thinking it over. I don't know you that well, but I suppose anyone could be a good parent if they really needed or wanted to be. He worked her hair into a lovely braid, bending over once or twice to grab up some beads from his bag and string them into her hair for decoration.

I mean, you seem to have your head on your shoulders, so why not? He smiled behind her and gave a shrug. Why? Thinking about having a litter anytime soon? The thought of puppies being around brought a bubbly feeling to Matteo's stomach. He loved the idea of having kids around! Simply because he adored children! ...as long as, at the end of the day, he could give them back to their parents. And as long as they weren't newborns.

As for Theodore, he's the second in command, right? You don't just earn a rank like that sitting around doing nothing. He's probably got a good idea of responsibilty and caring. Afterall, your pack's your family, right? So in a way, he's like a father for the pack, and Naniko's kind of like a mother. He was rambling agian, but this time, his own words brought an amused chuckle out of him. The idea of Theodore and Naniko acting as parents to the pack was one that sparked an image in his head. They'd be like a divorced couple, splitting duties between eachother in order to keep the kids happy. In a way, it made sense, not that he'd think so once sober again.

[/html]
Demi giggled with thoughts of Teddy being a father. Truthfully he must have been one already but she had never seen him as one. Demi had only seen Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome as a viable mate, lover and had found out that she did in fact love him. He’d father very strong children, and hopefully they wouldn’t be cursed with too much D’Angelo blood. Demi was small; she wouldn’t be able to successfully carry many pups if they inherited their father’s size.

“I’m going to swell up like a balloon aren’t I?” she asked out of nervous anxiety. She fidgeted with her fur while her hair was braided, recognizing the pattern his hands where working from behind her. Ugh she needed something else now and absently she pulled out her bag of shrooms. Deciding that it was time to take her trip to another level, and hopefully he’d join her. She’d need to eat them now so the effects could start sooner before she fell asleep. Demi picked out several and plopped them in her mouth, chewed and swallowed, her tongue rolling out of her mouth from the taste. The little goddess grabbed that bottle quickly and took a healthy swig to chase the after taste down.

“I’m just so nervous about it Matteo, it’d be my first litter, I can’t imagine having puppies with anyone else though. I’m just scared and nervous about it.” She let out a soft sigh as the tension within her seemed to break for a moment, letting her head fall backwards into his chest. It seemed the little femme was starting to get over baked. Finally she woke out of her brief respite to lift her head back in an upright position before turning it to look at him.

“Would you like to take an interesting trip?” she asked, wondering if he’d follow her deeper down the rabbit hole.
[html]
<style type="text/css">

//OOC:// I pity Alaki if he ever has to deal with Teo high, now. He gets bolder than usual, it seems. xD Also; half of this was written yesterday, half today. Excuse the crappiness.

Matteo smiled coyly at her remark. Personally, I think pregnancy is beautiful. He strung a few more beads into her hair and took a moment to remember his pattern before continuing on. Women tend to have this glow about them, no matter what the pregnancy is like. He paused again, this time biting his lip. He leaned forward as she popped the little fungi into her mouth, not bothering to ask about them. His face was an amused worry. Mind you, I count my blessings that I'm very much male and will never have to go through that first-hand myself. He grinned and leaned back as she took a swig from the bottle, going back to his braiding.

When she voiced her worries, he sighed. You're not even pregnant yet, silly. Besides, everyone starts somewhere. If you find you and Theodore need help, come see me. I used to take care of my baby cousins shortly after I started shifting up until I left, so I know a thing or two. He was proud to say that, as long as they didn't need their mother's milk, Matteo could be an excellent pupsitter when the time came. Younger than that, however, and in his eyes they were just too damn small and delicate to deal with.

When she asked about taking an 'interesting trip', he had to take a moment to decipher her words. Trip? Surely she didn't mean moving around in this condition? She must've meant something else entirely. What was it that servant back home used to go on about? Stuff being 'trippy' or something? Yeah, she was probably talking about another type of drug. I probably shouldn't... but she just ate those mushrooms... maybe they were the drug? I don't want to lose her now that we've gotten into conversation.... and maybe it'll be fun. Just once. His mind somehow managed coherent thought long enough for his curiousity to win him over.

Her head had been on his chest earlier (something he'd managed to ignore), so when she turned to look at him, he wasn't all that afraid of showing her a sly smirk in return, a suprisingly charming expression for the Trovato boy. And where will we be going on this interesting trip? A bold response, but somehow, it seemed more natural to him than the usual shy replies he gave. Yay weed.

[/html]