when one was desolate
[html]
End? :]

She was relieved to have her brother here with her, whether Selene was with them any longer or not. His coming was a sign that her luck was turning, perhaps...that she was doing something right and was being rewarded. The female had wondered, after her sister's death. "Selene and I lived in a pack where voodoo and rituals were sacred. I carry some of their beliefs with me...and so far, they haven't done me wrong. I see things in a different light than most."

Viking had claimed the first den down the twisting hall that they entered, but the second was open. She stopped outside of it, pointing to the large crack in the wall. "This is the second den of the set. One of the better ones, in my opinion." She hoped he'd find it suitable. The female stood back to allow him inside, grabbing one of the torches from the wall so that they could light one inside of the room. "I hope everything looks alright to you. I have some extra furs for you to use, at the very least"

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread