[M] The Best Activity For A Beach
[html]

Cassie smiled as he explained his history and his homelands. She watched him cook the fish and take some off to eat. She listened to the waves and the crackling fire. When he offered her her half of the fish she said " Thanks it really looks good." She took a small bite, it was delicious. The saltyish flavor of fish exploding on her tongue. " This is really good." She sat down and ate the rest. The only food she'd been having was the canned food foraged from old human stores and such.

When she finished her fish she lay down and said " We get gifts like your knife on our first shift too. I got a bow and some arrows, but it's weird they didn't give me a quiver to put the arrows in. They hold it every new moon to celebrate the younger shifter's first shift. They called it 'The New Moon Revelrie.'" She sighed remembering when she was given her bow, had to wear fine clothing and was congratulated from all of the elders. She took a small sip of a bottle of wine and said " Feel free to have some of my liquor if you want. That is if you drink." She said with a light chuckle. She seemed to be the only one who had no refinement around here. It seemed as if she was the only one who drank!

She looked back over at the ocean, slowly calming and sounding quieter. Some stars were peeking out of the darkening blanket of sky and said " I'm not sure why I came here. Why did you come here?" She said laying on her back gazing at the sky. She felt calm and peaceful. She felt like she always knew him. She brushed her red hair away from her face and said " What was your life like?" She wondered what it was like. Hers wasn't perfect but everyone doesn't live a perfect life. " My father used to beat me and make me feel bad about myself. Maybe that's why I drink. I never felt beautiful I guess." She had never thought of herself as beautiful but just... Cassie. She sighed in contentment knowing she had a friend.

WC
<style>
.zero-lily p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-lily b {color:#d93222; font-family: times, serif; font-size:14px;}
.zero-lily {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fb5138; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/lily.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:450px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread