Having fun in the trees
[html]

250 words

A look of smpathy crossed the woman's face. The boy was obviously in love with Ayasha, and there was no way that he could hide it by the way that his expression changed at the mention of his lovely clone. "I'm glad that you return her feelings. When i saw her, she looked very pleased with the fact that you planned on becoming mates."

Since the first time that she came in contact with other wolves, her ease to create bonds with other people was amazing. The proof of that was the enormous teenager sitting before her. The bond wasn't fully established, but the chestnut woman already felt it being created. Roran was like a younger chils. Maybe even a son. It had to do specially with the fact that she, in her almost three years of age, had never had a pup, let alone raise a child. Her half-siblings had stayed with her own mother, and Luna could have helped her to raise them. But the urge to find her place had been too strong that she only could follow her dream.

She was taken out of her thoughts by a tickle in her ear. She chuckled lightly and scratched her nape. "Sorry, i spaced out! what were you saying?"

Another urge appeared. She remembered the last time that they had raced. He had almost beaten her. And now, there was an oportunity to prove that she was still strong. Or, perhaps, she just wanted to stretch her legs.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread