Having fun in the trees
Roran was a fun loving wolf, he was almost always in the mood to play, whether it be with completely strangers, or friends, he was always willing. He spent nearly all of his time exploring or learning about the other packs, as was his duty as Nuncio. This day however, he beleived that he should explore and excersize.

Having recently completed his change into a Luperci, his normal energy and cheerful attitude where multiplied ten-fold. Though he was not a Luperci-Ortus, he was still a Verto, and was happy with what he had been given. Though he had always been a rather large wolf, in his Optime form, he was a mammoth of a Luperci, standing at almost 8 feet tall, and weighing almost 300 pounds, he was an intimdating sight, though upon sensing his true nature, this feeling would quickly go away.

He snow stood upon a thick branch rather high up the side of a tree. He stood there in his Optime form, a wide grin on his face as he took deep breaths. He looked down at his Optime form and laughed, he was so happy. He looked back up and launched himself from the branch, he then grabbed onto another and swung like an acrobat, flipping in the air he landed on another branch in a crouch. This was proving to be a wonderful day, he grinned and threw his head back, letting out a loud howl of greeting to any and all wolves and Luperci in the area, he wanted to play.
[html]

446 words ::Yay!! First answer! :3

Luna walked happily through the forest. A few days ago she had passed through an abandoned city, Halifax, and it had been an amazing trip from her point of view. That city reminded her a lot of the city in which her mother and her had stayed for almost a year. She had even found a writing tool. Something that she would have died to find a few days ago. But now she had one, a pencil. And it was there, safe in her statchel, as the woman wandered through the lands that she had began to familiarize with. It was strange, but during the last days she hadn't gotten close to any pack, even though she had smelled quite a few.

The woman's mind didn't pay much attention to where she was heading. She just walked, staring at her surroundings, trying to find something interesting to focus on. She had found many things, such as many different kinds of interesting plants, as well as a small rabbit (which had the misfortune to cross paths with a hungry and fast wolf) and many, many birds.

As she walked further, happy mind and happy stomach, she caught a familiar smell-Roran. As if the playful youngling had read her thoughts, she heard an equally familiar howl. The female let out a happy yelp at the sound and sprinted towards the direction of the smell. She ran for several minutes, but there was no sign of the teen's white pelt. The female thought about the four legged wolf and how fast he was. Maybe he had passed running and he was already far from here.

Luna kept scruiting the horizon. She even let out low howls to call his attention. But there was no answer. She came to a halt and cupped took a deep breath. "Roran? RORAAAN! are you there?" She yelled. No answer. Suddenly, her stomach began to feel heavy. She had eaten recently and the race had done no good at this point, so the chestnut female decided to rest under the nearest tree. As soon as she sat between the roots, she heard a rustle above her head. Despite Roran's smell filling her nose, she didn't suspect him being the cause of the rustle for only one reason. As far as she could remember, the boy was not a luperci. And it was very unlike of a non-luperci to climb trees because they lacked of the resources to do it.

The female wrinkled her nose and shaked her head when some pieces of dirt fell on her muzzle. She closed her eyes, resting her head on the tree, oblivious to the presence of another wolf.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Roran had simply decided to sit down on the branch he had landed on, he smiled and looked around when he caught a familiar scent. Though chuckled to himself lightly when he realised where he was. He heard the happy yelp and howls and looked around the ground below.

He couldnt help but smirk when he saw her come into view beneath him and sit. He smiled as a rather nasty surprise popped into his head. He braced himself and stepped from the branch, he landed barely a foot to the side of the her and barked in greeting and he suddenly appeared out of nowhere next to her.
[html]

233 words/Hey!! when did he grow that much D:<

A rustle was heard over the dozing woman's head, along with a thud and a bark barely a feet or two beside her. This sound made her jump a bit, but the familiar scent of the playful youngster lingered in the air, so the surprise wasn't very big. A smile crept in the woman's face as she turned her head to the source of the sound and opened her eyes.

"Hey Roran! so you had been hid-" The words got caugth in her throat as she looked at a pair of strong legs instead of the friendly grin that she had been expecting. Her eyes traveled upper as her jaw hung open. Before her wasn't the playful, white-colored wolf that she had met before. Instead, a white-colored Optime stood before her. The smile on his face was still the same, but the body wasn't.

The dark faced woman closed her eyes and shaked her head again, making sure that she wasn't hallucinating or something. But no. The same wolf was still there when she re-opened her eyes. She suddenly found herself on her feet. His height was impressive. Luna, who had always considered herself tall, was now being dwarfted by this teenager. "When did you shift? wha...but...how did this happen?" She mumbled when she found her throat again. The smile returned to her face, her lime green eyes shining with emotion.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
He laughed at the look of utter surprise on her face when she looked at his legs, expecting to find his face. As she looked up he grinned down at her. Once she was standing and asked her question, he smiled. "Well, a few days ago, a kind female introduced her blood with mine, so here i am" He states, motioning to himself with a grin.

He now noticed that in comparison with him, this female was very small, he couldnt help but chuckle at this.
[html]

233 words/ OOC: Yup, her height is something that Luna is proud of XD

The explanation was short, but it was enough. Luna found it completely normal. Of course, being a Luperci had many advantages over not being one. It was obvious that he would have asked somebody to turn him. Or would have accepted the option when it was offered to him. Either way, she was happy to see him again, which was noticeable by the erratic wag of her tail.

The female's smile turned into a pout as the teenager chuckled, apparently to the great difference between their heights. "What are you laughing about? Is it my height?" Her tone was not hurtful but mocking. "Because you may be tall, but I am still faster than you." Her eyes opened wider as she showed a wolfish smile, opening her mouth a lot and letting her tongue hang loosely in one side.

"Anyways, tell me! How have you been?" Many things must have passed during the time between the her arrival to these lands and the present day. Which reminded her of the talk that she had had with a certain pup. "By the way, how is Ayasha? have you seen her?" For A moment the female forgot that Roran had no idea that she had met the blue-eyed female a while ago. She walked back a few meters and sat on the ground, patting the space in front of her to indicate Roran to sit.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
His chuckle turns into a full-out laugh as she asks if he is laughing at her height. "Yes indeedly i am" He says, not feeling like trying to deceive her. He smirked when she says she is faster. "Well, perhaps we shall settle that later." He challenges.

He smiled when she asks how he has been, and sits where she motions. He couldnt help but let a love-struck look cross his face as she asked about Ayasha. "Yes, i returned to her a few days ago in my Optime form, oh we simply held one another for the longest time. She says that we shall be mates when she is old enough" He states, looking off as he thinks about the future he will have with her.
[html]

250 words

A look of smpathy crossed the woman's face. The boy was obviously in love with Ayasha, and there was no way that he could hide it by the way that his expression changed at the mention of his lovely clone. "I'm glad that you return her feelings. When i saw her, she looked very pleased with the fact that you planned on becoming mates."

Since the first time that she came in contact with other wolves, her ease to create bonds with other people was amazing. The proof of that was the enormous teenager sitting before her. The bond wasn't fully established, but the chestnut woman already felt it being created. Roran was like a younger chils. Maybe even a son. It had to do specially with the fact that she, in her almost three years of age, had never had a pup, let alone raise a child. Her half-siblings had stayed with her own mother, and Luna could have helped her to raise them. But the urge to find her place had been too strong that she only could follow her dream.

She was taken out of her thoughts by a tickle in her ear. She chuckled lightly and scratched her nape. "Sorry, i spaced out! what were you saying?"

Another urge appeared. She remembered the last time that they had raced. He had almost beaten her. And now, there was an oportunity to prove that she was still strong. Or, perhaps, she just wanted to stretch her legs.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

He smiled when she commented about him returning Ayasha's feelings, he nodded. Oh indeed, i feel as if i might be ripped to peices if i cannot spend every waking moment of my future with her. He says, it was VERY obvious that he was deeply in love with her, though his full love and passion would wait for the future, as even he had not discovered it yet.

He looked at her when she seemed to zone out, and on a playful whim, he poked her in the side and chuckled lightly to himself. He smirked when she stated that she had zoned out. Oh nothing really. He says with a smile as he looked out into the vast green around them. He began to wonder which was they should go if they raced, and if he should use the tree's to win. That would indeed be quite fun. He thought to himself with a smile

<style type="text/css">
.roran-travel b {font-weight:bold; color:#735b28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.roran-travel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.roran-travel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.roran-travel {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d4c3b6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z9UZw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#957466; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

337 words/ I hate you procastination ¬¬ However, here it is!.

When he talked about Ayasha Luna could see that his feelings were real, but not too deep. They would become deeper with time, and because of their young age, they would have plenty of time to be together. Anyways, she pushed those ideas. She wasn't an expert on that matter after all. Insted, she punched Roran's arm lightly in a friendly gesture. "Lucky you. You better not fail her, or I'll find you, and eat your head." She said, laughing at the last part. This time, she made sure that her tone was playful and friendly, not looking forward to having a fight.

The white-pelted male's gesture didn't pass unpercieved by her. He had casted his head up in order to have a better look of their surroundings. The first thing that came to Luna's mind was that there was somebody else looking at them. The fur on her shoulders bristled as she glanced her surroundings, ears perked up and nose smelling hard. "What? is there someone around?" Apparently there wasn't nobody, so the woman relaxed. "There's nobody around here right?." She said rolling her eyes. If there was somebody around, she would have already sensed it, thanks to her trained sense of smell.

Again, the desire to run came back. The last time they had ended up discussing, making up afterwards, but she had had to leave the place. Their race had not been completed and they were yet to establish who of them was fastest. However, Luna was starting to think that the teenager was the one who had the lead. His size and his intensive training had assured that. In the other hand, she had been raised to know more about what was around her, to gather information and to understand it. In other words, she was a watcher, not a runner.

But that didn't mean that she didn't want to stretch her legs. "Ok boy, we can run. You say when and how, and i'll be there." She stated, crossing her arms defiant.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

He smiled and nodded when she commented about him not failing her. Oh i shant do anything to make her unhappy, i will devote every waking moment of my life to making hers better. I shall care for her always, and will never stop trying to make her happy. He spoke this seriously, his tone brokering the fact. In truth, he didnt wish to do anything but be with Ayasha and make her happy, though he knew that he couldn't be with her at all times, so he knew that he would have to wait.

He looked at her when she looked around and asked if someone was there, and then commented that there was no one. He nodded his head I know, i just like knowing whats going on around me, that and its rather nice out here. He states and simply continues to randomly look around, truthfully enjoying the scenary.

He glanced a subtle change in her posture, and as she commented about running, he smiled as he realised that she wanted to run. He decided to have a bit of fun as he suddenly stood and launched himself straight up. He caught the branch above them and hauled himself up and onto it, then looked down at her. We race upon the trees. He states casually.

<style type="text/css">
.roran-travel b {font-weight:bold; color:#735b28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.roran-travel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.roran-travel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.roran-travel {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d4c3b6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z9UZw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#957466; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

191 words/ u.u i'm lazy nao!! muahahaha!!

Luna stood up right after Roran. She was enthusiastic about running, until the white wolf opened his mouth again. "We race upon the trees" The female's jaw dropped and her ears fell backwards in disbelief. He couldn't be talking seriously. Luna's element was earth, not trees. She was able to climb trees, of course; but racing was a completely different subject, since she lacked the agility to swing or jump from branch to branch without loosing her footing and falling.

When the black-faced woman recovered from the schock, she rose her arms and waved them in front of her face, shaking her head at the same time. "Oh, no no no no no. There's no way that i will be doing the stuts that you do." She walked one step backwards, returning her arms to her sides. "At least show me how to do it." Her lime green eyes looked at the arm that grasped a branch firmly. By the way that he had surprised her moments before he was skilled at tree-climbing. She would be reduced to dust if she had too keep his pace, or jumps in this case.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]