Casa, Dolce Casa
[html]

Word Count → 000

Micah breathed immediately relief as the sword was quickly sheathed away and out of sight, but he also relaxed at Galileo's calm reaction to the Lykoi boy's rather unnecessary panic — or perhaps Galileo was already used to it. "I, um, saw the sword," Micah mumbled, rising slowly from the floor and dusting himself off. "I thought you were mad."

He watched with bright eyes as Galileo carried Apep and his cozy little box and set away in a cupboard on the floor, out of sight — but for Micah, not quite out of mind. "Thank you," he said, a smile of great relief relaxing his sharpened, fearful features. Galileo then expressed an interest in decorating the empty house's interior, and at "spray the walls", Micah's ears instantaneously perked with interest and delight.

"I-I could help you, I do spray painting," he beamed, then just as quickly withdrew back behind his curls shyly, voice dropping once more. "I-I-I mean, if you want... I owe you anyway... I came to apologize for a couple weeks ago, I didn't really know what I was doing..."

<style>
.micah1 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/k ... cah4-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:15px;padding-bottom:30px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;}
.micah1 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.micah1 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.micah1 .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.micah1 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.micah1 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.micah1 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.micah1 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread