Casa, Dolce Casa
[html]

OOC/WC

'This one' Galileo said calmly, tapping the solid door with the bottom of his cane. Apep slithered around his shoulders, caring little about where his master laid down his hat. With the bag of few possesions slung over his shoulder, the male nudged the door open. It fell open fairly easily, but it would still need a spot of oil to get it into full working order.

The house itself was roomy. The rooms downstairs consisted of a spacious bedroom, lounge, study, kitchen and several various rooms, a single, yet large, storage space being the only room on the upper floor that interested the male. In the kitchen, the human appliances had long since been removed, leaving only a few cupboards and food preperation areas left. The study was still decorated with a heavy set desk and an equally heavy set chair, both seemed to have withstood the test of time. The lounge contained a flea bitten array of funiture, some which would need replacing. A thick set king sized bed and wardrobe graced the bedroom. There was a spacious garage attached to the house, which Galileo hadn't decided what to do with.

The house was simplistic yet it had a regal air about it. Perfect for Galileo. Pulling out the wooden box and a thick cloth bag, the hybrid set his companion inside the bag, resting the bag in turn inside the box, but not closing it. The door was still open, so it would be eay for someone to pop their head round to see who was there, but Galileo had not noticed this, yet.

Unsheating his sticksword from his cane, he smiled, proud of his treasure.

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hope I'm okay! Is this in Thornbury?

It had been a few weeks at least since Micah had ever-so-reluctantly responded to the call of Galileo at Cercatori borders and consequently worked himself into a panic by the time Skye arrived to take over as pack leader. Micah admired her strength and charisma, moreso at present as he had recently learned the pack had once been led by another. Just as Razekiel had run off with tail between his legs from Juniper Peace that terrible night, so did this Shawchert — or, that was that Micah had decided he had done — leaving Cercatori d'Arte in Skye's unexpecting, but nonetheless capable hands. Micah could only wish he had such strength and capability, but he was no more than a coward, suffering a panic attack when the pack was gathered around him while, of course, Razekiel still ran free, wherever he was.

The coward Micah had stepped with great caution since that initial meeting with Galileo, something the scarlet-nosed Lykoi knew Skye surely did not do. The painter feared crossing paths with that gruesome viper Galileo carried around so nonchalantly, never fearing for his life, or poison, or bleeding out from a bite, or...

The heart in his chest choked a moment and Micah froze, midstep, gasping for air. Having taught himself to breathe deeply in the face of panic attacks, the Lykoi managed to ward it off and recover with a lump in his throat. As he purposely neared what he knew to be Galileo's scent, Micah insisted on his deep breaths to ease his pounding heart, and when he came to an open door where the scent led, shaking hands made for a nervous knock and he peeked his head in.

"G-G-Galileo? I-I wanted to... um..." he stammered, chocolate eyes searching the empty premises both for the Berlin boy and the white snake. His gaze fell upon the man in the center of the room, admiring something; as Micah took trembling steps onto the creaking floor, the light caught the cane as it unsheathed a sword.

Shrieking bloody murder, the Lykoi stumbled backward and in his panic tripped and fell on his ass rather unceremoniously. Scrambling across the floor back towards the door, the panicked boy gaped wildly from behind his long, white-streaked curls, voice crying out in sheer desperation. "I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry! I sh-sh-shouldn't have j-j-just b-barged in! Please d-d-d-don't hurt me, I-I-I just came to apologize!!"

<style type="text/css">
.another-micah-sunrise-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.another-micah-sunrise-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.another-micah-sunrise-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.another-micah-sunrise-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KSt02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#664300; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sure, and yes this in in Thornbury Smile

Galileo didn't turn around to the voice of the boy behind him, instead at this babbling he sheathed his cane and then turned. A soft frown fell upon his face as he leant on his cane, not moving forward for fear of causing the darker male any more fear. 'Now why would I hurt you? And why are you apologising?' He didn't stop to think about the other male's performance on his acceptance into Cercatori d'Arte. Galileo smiled softly, shaking his head subtly. 'Come inside, Apep is in his box so theres nothing to worry about'. Galileo had no intention of bringing about any harm to the male, there was no reason. Micah had not done anything to Galileo, and the gentleman only harmed others when the situtation came about and this was not it.

The gentleman strode over to the box where Apep lay and then over to one of the cupboards he had found while snooping about his new home. He knelt down and opened one of the doors, placing the snake's box inside it, then closing the door and addressing Micah. 'See? Now he definetly won't get out'. Galileo wasn't in the mood for alienating fellow pack members, at least not today. The gentleman glanced up at the blank walls of the small house, 'I was thinking of spraying the walls, I don't much like blank spaces. I find it nicer to paint a story on the walls'. Galileo was not a artist by rank, but it was still something he was good at.

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000

Micah breathed immediately relief as the sword was quickly sheathed away and out of sight, but he also relaxed at Galileo's calm reaction to the Lykoi boy's rather unnecessary panic — or perhaps Galileo was already used to it. "I, um, saw the sword," Micah mumbled, rising slowly from the floor and dusting himself off. "I thought you were mad."

He watched with bright eyes as Galileo carried Apep and his cozy little box and set away in a cupboard on the floor, out of sight — but for Micah, not quite out of mind. "Thank you," he said, a smile of great relief relaxing his sharpened, fearful features. Galileo then expressed an interest in decorating the empty house's interior, and at "spray the walls", Micah's ears instantaneously perked with interest and delight.

"I-I could help you, I do spray painting," he beamed, then just as quickly withdrew back behind his curls shyly, voice dropping once more. "I-I-I mean, if you want... I owe you anyway... I came to apologize for a couple weeks ago, I didn't really know what I was doing..."

<style>
.micah1 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/k ... cah4-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:15px;padding-bottom:30px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;}
.micah1 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.micah1 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.micah1 .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.micah1 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.micah1 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.micah1 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.micah1 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
ooc: hope you dont mind me joining in Smile
3+

Emerald orbs observed the landscape around them before falling onto the sleeping man that looked so angelic in slumber, a complete opposite to how he was in life but for a second Malignant could pretend he was the perfect mate, loving and caring and kind. But alas it was not to be, he was who he was and she loved him regardless even though he felt nothing much more than possession for herself. She fingered the spiked collar around her neck and sighed gently, ears twisted when a scared yell met her ears and she turned around poking Shurui in the ribs with a long finger,

"Shurui, get up! Something's going on." Gray wolfess pulled herself to her feet and left the white male to climb to his own. He didn't look happy about the interruption but looking like they were worried and had come to investigate an apparent distress call would put in good feelings for them. Icy blue eyes were still half asleep as they took in the8ir surroundings, the pair had decided to camp out just outside the small village for the night, they still hadn't settled and felt wierd moving back into a house from the outdoors. The black masked, collared female was out in front for once as her white companion struggled to wake himself up, Shurui always had been a lazy riser.

They could now hear panicked words painted with fear, obviously male in origin and the white demon snorted at the pitiful display before shoving a look of worried curiosity onto his muzzle, actor's mask in place. He overtook the female with a pointed look at her, he was in charge so he lead. With one last eye roll to the heavens he leaned his body into the doorway sighting two other males in there, one who was piking himself up from the floor, the one who had cried out obviously and another stood holding what Shurui recognised as a cane with a sword,

"Everything alright in here?" Lifetime practiced concerned tones filled his voice and his eyebrows were pinched together slightly.
[html]

OOC/WC

Galileo frowned and then smiled, 'Well I'm not so you have nothing to fear'. His words were comforting, but still hinted with the stone edge he could never rid himself of. When Micah thanked him he shrugged, 'I understand peoples fears when it comes to certain things, the least I could do was move Apep to somewhere he would not bother my guest'. Although he did love his serpant companion, canine friends would aid him a little more in whatever he needed.

Galileo's golden rimmed ears flicked around in deep intrest as Micah mention that painting was something he could help with. 'I'd be grateful for your help'. He smiled, the darker male was more than welcome to help decorate the house. It would take much longer if the hybrid were to do it singlehandedly. The gentleman supposed he could call in on Evelyn, who's shop was next door, to fix a few of the cupboard up. The garage door would need fixing also, but that was just a case of lifting the metal door up and reslotting it back where it should go. A job which Galileo as more than able to do by himself.

Turning to the stranger with a plainface expression he nodded, 'Everything is fine, just a small... misunderstanding'. He flashed a sly smile towards the white male.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]