We didn't start the fire
[html]
ooc

Mild powerplay, hope it's okay

I guess I'll bleed in silence

It had been a long time since Lubomir had been able to enjoy himself so freely. Indeed, even in Dawn's Valley he'd had trouble loosening up, something which always made Frigg tease him about. He had never consciously decided to forgo fun, but somehow things had got in the way and slowly but surely he would find excuses not to tousle the pups' furs or run around too much. But this was exhilarating, this was pure freedom. He looked back to see if she was following him and it surprised him when she playfully bit the tip of his tail. And then the world turned topsy turvy. His paw caught in a hidden root and he tumbled forward, his body jolted by the uneven ground. He landed on his side, panting slightly but grinning nonetheless.

'I do believe you are better than me at this, my lady. But I can certainly give you a run for your money.' He stood up and shook himself, his fur bristling slightly and his tail wagged a bit, his eyes sparkling with delight. 'I played a game as a pup. My sister would hide and I would seek her out by smell alone. Shall we play that, my lady?' Although not in Shadowed Sun territory, Lubomir was certain they were close enough to the border to be safe if anything happened. And right now, playing with Ember was more important than anything else. Just the thought of being able to seek her out, his nose to the ground and her delicious scent enticing him was better reward than any tour he could ever hope to give her. So he smiled at her again and wagged his tail, showing eagerness and a playful side Lubomir had not indulged in years.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread