Spear me a friend
[html]

WCSadSorry got carried away)700+ Saxif has a thing for scars XD. Oh and just go with it Smile we are wolves after all :p

She sulked as low as she could with out laying on her back as the angered male turned to her. His question wouldn’t sound odd to others but it had to her. A hunter’s training should happen in all types of scenarios whether night or day. It was her uncle’s teaching, but admitted it wasn’t the wisest thing to do unless in a controlled area. She still felt she had to answer though. I was practicing and I underestimated my strength, I’m sorry. Though still not an explanation she hoped it would be enough. She was nervous to say too much and offend on top of the physical harm she had inflicted.

When he began to shift she pushed herself further back, her heart pounded with fear. Is he going to punish me in his stronger form? She watched as his body thickened the pain obvious in his face. It was then she noticed the scars, his body was adorned in them. She watched in fascination as each shifted and changed with the stretch of his skin. Her mind momentarily distracted by curiosity. The men of her family had often said that scars are an honor they prove a person’s strength. Much of the hunters of her tribe were greatly scarred, it seemed the more stories you had for each scar the greater you’re prowess. She realized this was the first time she had witnessed a change, it always seemed personal to her. Her eyes glistened with awe from the shift.

Saxif snapped out of her world when she seen the albino male pull the spear from his leg. She felt ill with guilt as the blood spilled from the wound before he pressed his paw against it. His reassurance in deeper rich tone was of no help, in fact it made her feel worse because he should be angrier but here he was telling her ‘it’s not too bad.’ His next comment though mildly amusing, one that would often brighten her spirits didn’t help.

The light blonde wolf did something then that must have shocked the other wolf. It was instinct that took over her as she brought herself closer in submissive form. She carefully was reaching for the Secui’s paw that awkwardly pressured the wound. Her worry for the male’s wound had given her the ancient instinct. She paused looking at the wolf for approval, he was reluctant but she peered with pleading golden eyes. She carefully pulled the paw away and brought her tongue to gash to clean it, she moved slowly and carefully. The taste of his blood seemed quite different from a prey; she wondered if it was the fact that they were predators or just that they were of similar species or the odd way her stomach fluttered as her tongue touched his flesh. The odd proximity had not seemed to bother her (due to her unusual youthful cluelessness of sexual relations), but her heart had pounded like it had never had. Sure enough the wound had missed any muscle tissue or arteriesbut just narrowly. She silently thanked the Great Spirit that she was using her smaller practice spear. Her relief was greater yet as she noticed that even the blood trickled slower. Saxif pressed her hand slowly to the wound judging the right pressure by his reaction.

I’m so sorry I did this to you. Let me help to tend to it, I’m sure we can find someone to close the wound or put healing ointments on it. She hadn’t the slightest clue of tending wounds but she had an idea that she hoped would help. I don’t have any cloth to tie the wound with but I do have this. She unbuckled her belt and lifted to show the dead squirrel, a thick spiral of sinew wrapped around the belt and of course the belt. She bit the tie releasing the squirrel and placed it to her side near the male’s front foot. She wrapped the belt around his leg while still keeping the wound firmly pressed. She put the belt through the buckle, a slightly difficult task with one hand and teeth. She pulled it but looked to the wolf to finish. She did not want to hurt him further and figured he would be a better judge of the tightness for his wound.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread