trials of fire
[html]
Word Count: 511 (5 points)

Songan tried to think of things that might have been causing his sister to act in such a way. Why would she not want him to be here? He wondered if it might have been because he arrived shortly after her and thinking maybe he followed her to come and protect her. In a sense this was true, but he didn’t want to make it look like he was constantly over her. She was a free she wolf now and old enough to take care of herself. He gently crossed his arms as he began to think again about what else might have caused this. After a few moments, he did seem to catch on that her irritation with him was beginning to vanish. As this was going on, he formed a small smile on his face. They shouldn’t be fighting over why he was here and instead should be happy that the family was together.

Judging from the she wolf’s question of when he had arrived, Dawali had not told her about him being there before. His brother must have been busy with his duties for the tribe. He was sure that his sister was also keeping up with her duties, just as he was and gathering some items to begin making his crafts. He nodded as the red wolf began to explain that she wanted to help their brother and that’s why she was staying there. It was nice to see her looking after family as he did back in the Great Tribe. "It’s good to see you looking over him. I was a bit worried about him as he told me about his leg when I first arrived. I’m sure he’s happy to have you nearby." He smiled as he moved his ears back up. He was feeling much better about meeting up with his sister and getting to talk to her.

Songan then continued to search for the canoes, still not really having any luck. His ears moved as he heard his sister’s response to his question. A small frown reformed on his face as he turned to face her. "There’s no need to be so bitter Chitsa. It was just a question. I did not mean to offend you if I did." He turned back away from her and continued to look through the Town Hall. He began to head back out, not sure if he should offer his sister to join her. He did not wish to upset her again. He looked around until he finally found the canoes and pondered for a moment. It looked like there could be the use of another being added. He would have to find a nice big thing of wood to make the canoe out of. The male looked over to Rain as she was still where he left her. He began to make his way back to his sister and scratched the back of his neck. "Chitsa, would you mind helping me with making a canoe? We can talk as we work."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread