our endless numbered days [p]
[html]

Big Grin

Ezra’s curiosity got the best of him, so while he was waiting for someone to come, he poked his dark, wet nose everywhere that seemed interesting. He seemed to have stumbled upon a place that was well-frequented and used often. The male kept sniffing around, his interest piqued. The wooden dummies perplexed him, but he realized they were used to practicing something. Battle perhaps? He wasn’t aware that the kingdom had this sort of thing, but the idea of needing training grounds made sense in case of an attack.

A figure called out to him, introducing herself. Ezra recognized the blonde woman and gave her a warm smile. “I remember you too,” he said after she introduced herself as Anann. “I’m Ezra, and I stumbled upon this area by accident. Are these grounds yours?” Ezra didn’t know anything about her. For all he knew she could be the pack’s knight in shining armor. That would explain why she came out of nowhere, after all.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread