Familia Generosus
[html]

OOC here!

Aeron crossed her arms. "I'm not sure why you'd want to and I doubt she'd want to see you but I could show you the way to get to her if you must."

She brushed his name off her shoulder as she turned away a half glance back she waved him to move forward. "This way." the last thing that she would say as she walked slowly. She didn't really care to bring this thing into her home lands. she figured what ever was up she'd need not ask about it.

As she walked she kept her hand on the pouch holding her pups in a way to protect them from harm. She wasn't sure what the man was like and her mind didn't feel like finding out. If he should attack her he would kill him and not feel bad about it. Though she got the feeling he wouldn't do anything like that.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread