Familia Generosus
[html]

OOC/WC

The gentleman's golden legs moved him forward quickly over the grassy land. Although over the last few days he had not put much effort into dressing himself, the news had been too much to bear, he was properly dressed today. He did not want his eagle eyed sister, no, half-sister, noticing something was up. The ruffled shirt was buttoned up, with the exception of the top two buttons, his waist coat was done up fully and as was his blazer. His dark hair was brushed and fell flawlessy on top of his shoulders. If Io saw him now, hopefully she would be oblivious to Galileo's burden.

Writhing from with in his satchel told Galileo that Apep would rather not be held against his will. A tanned hand reached within and removed the snake, pale in comparison to his master's palm, and wrapped the creature around his shoulders. Approaching the forgein borders, Galileo frowned. He was not totally against the skulls, but it wasn't particularly to his taste. It didn't matter this was not his packlands, but it seemed perfect for the morbid Io. The gentleman leant against a tree a few metres away from the skull fence and waited, he may have been a gentleman rouge but he wasn't without his morales. Trespassing was a no-no in his books.

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-ruin b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.galileo-ruin .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-ruin p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.galileo-ruin {margin:10px auto; width:509px; background-color:#9bbcc6; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... _ruins.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 330px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Aeron had her pups and she was not one to try to burden others so she took them with her when she did her errands. She had not asked Io to watch them as she didn't want to slap the girl with here yours died watch mine. She loved the woman and stopping her walk, no she didn't love Io they were family like sisters. She had to stop thinking the way she had.

She had traps near the border She looked at the satchel she carried as the pups wriggled. She wanted get things done and get them home. She looked at the border as she continued on she wanted to hurry she just wanted to get her babies home to there safe place. She looked at the border as she moved towards.

She watched as she saw a figured leaned against something out side the border. She didn't feel the urge to be outside the box. "Hello" she shouted as she moved closer to the border. She could tell by the scent that he knew Io. She looked at him nothing looked the same this man couldn't be her brother. "What can we do for you here?" She asked.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

The gentleman turned towards the source of the words, frowning as always. He strode forward a little, his cane tapping softly on the earth. The woman had been near his sister, a lot from what his nose told him, though he did not press this fact. Instead he shot a charming smile, which was almost subconsious and answered the woman's question. 'I'm looking for a woman', his voice sounded out, confident and propper against the wild terrain. 'Her name is Io Berlin'. He was tempted to go on to describe her, though as a vindictive cow above anything else. He loved his sister, but he wasn't a liar.

The white reptile burrowed deep in the ruffles of the male's shirt, as his master paced towards the borders. The gentleman's golden hand straightened a wayward skull before moving on to address the female. 'Who am I speaking with currently?' Galileo asked, hesitant to give his name until he was sure this woman would help him not hinder him. The gentleman's blumine eyes scanned the woman, taking note of any weapons she had. Galileo had his own of course, a thin sword hidden within the cane. The cane itself looked nothing special, and it wouldn't unless Galileo decided that the conversation was getting sour. Luckily the tone seemed docile so far.

<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal01 b {color: #CAB802; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #91A90A; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #91A90A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #91A90A; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Aeron looked at him. "I see, and what is it that you want with my mate." She asked as she looked at him. She now wore her mothers white uniform she had stripped the woman of her rights to it. She had fixed what needed to be and found things she had never seen or used before in it. The sword she had seen yet never used she would learn how to use it.

Aeron smiled as she adjusted her bag. "Aeron Ganesa." She said lightly as She studied him. "So you wouldn't happen to be the brother would you." She stated it was less of a question then anything. She let the loos clock blow across her body. A White suit much like a ninjas laid underneath. The ties and edgings in gold fabric. Gold was her families color do to high standings in the clan. So she stared at him with her golden eyes waiting for something.

<style>
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

The gentleman took time to toil over his answer. He didn't really know how exactly to answer Aeron's question. One part of his mind was telling him to be vague in his answer, because why did she need to know about the business between family. Though she was a pack member, and Io's mate, so Galileo's good side emerged. 'I wish to speak with Io to apologise'. He didn't go into great detail when answering, his expression remaining plainface and stoney.

He simply nodded when he was provided with a name. Names didn't matter. The arguement before hand had secure that philosophy in Galileo's mind. Drumming his finger on top of his cane, a frown marred Galileo's face. Another answer came that he could not answer clearly, with a subtle sigh he gave yet another vague answer, 'I'm Galileo Gray'. His tone was if he expected Aeron to understand everything from an unclear answer.

Galileo finally noted the scent of the woman's pups and with a eyebrow raised in amusement, merely at the way this woman was dressed and then the fact she was dragging round young puppies. A swift breeze swept a fringe lock of dark hair across the gentleman's eyeline and with a regal stroke he replaced it.

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Aeron crossed her arms. "I'm not sure why you'd want to and I doubt she'd want to see you but I could show you the way to get to her if you must."

She brushed his name off her shoulder as she turned away a half glance back she waved him to move forward. "This way." the last thing that she would say as she walked slowly. She didn't really care to bring this thing into her home lands. she figured what ever was up she'd need not ask about it.

As she walked she kept her hand on the pouch holding her pups in a way to protect them from harm. She wasn't sure what the man was like and her mind didn't feel like finding out. If he should attack her he would kill him and not feel bad about it. Though she got the feeling he wouldn't do anything like that.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Aeron can just go into the cave and Io will tell her to get Galileo away and then there can be a frosty conversation wit Gal XD

Galileo raised an eyebrow as the woman spoke. He found this all too humorous. He followed, all to happily, cane tapping in intervals on the firm ground. Galileo was quite for the majority of the walk, blumine eyes all to happy to focus on the surroundings rather than the woman he was following. Her frosty attitude entertained him, but it had irritated him slightly. Though years of practice had enabled him to bite his tounge and ignore those who needed it.

The scenery didn't change much, and Galileo soon found his patience tested. He didn't push his impatience on the woman, for it would be rude, so instead Galileo decided that conversation would be a decent time passer. 'How has my nephew been?' He spoke of Sarajevo, the merle hybrid his sister had shown up with. Iven hadn't come back with her. Scumbag. He had respected Iven, for he was a skilled assassin, part of Galileo's 'gang' in his previous pack. Though when Io had spoken of Iven that respect soon dwindled into pure disgust. His gang had lost a repected member.

Galileo had considered many times of reviving his gang in Cercatori d'Arte. It was a peaceful pack, and so had the gang been. The gang had never gone looking for trouble, so when Iven had been a member his skills had been a little redundant. Though it had provided the much needed feeling of respect and leadership he so crave. And while he had no pack to rule over, his gang had been a welcome substitute. He missed the feeling.

<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal01 b {color: #CAB802; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #91A90A; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #91A90A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #91A90A; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]