I'm not that girl
[html]

Your post was brilliant; I feel all crappy now xD

There were a few things that she had missed out on as a kid that she knew she wanted her nephews to have. She wanted them to have a parent that they could come and talk to whenever they needed to...she wanted them to never feel like they didn't have anywhere to go or anyone to talk to. Maybe it was easier with her being their adopted aunt, and not their actual mother...but it all felt the same to her. She had tried watching young ones before, like Davinci, and Dhalia and Khaden...but they'd all gone away with time. These ones would stay, she was sure of it.

She stayed for a few extra moments to make sure that he was really asleep before she turned toward the door. A gasp escaped her when she saw him there, leaning against the doorway, looking in; she hadn't expected to see anybody there. "Oh--you surprised me, Conri!" She was trying to get her breathing back to normal, and she glanced back toward the bed, listening for any signs of movement. "Apollo's already in his room sleeping, but Sirius couldn't seem to fall asleep tonight" She explained.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread