I'm not that girl
[html]
"What do you think about them? The pups, I mean." He asked her, still holding onto her hand, almost immediately after she agreed that she had time to talk. He was nervous, not really at the prospect that they could be a mother and father, but rather at the aspect of bringing it up to her. Would she get angry? Perhaps think him crazy? Whatever the outcome could be, Conri knew that he had to take a chance with it, even though there was very little doubt in his mind that she would turn away the thought of pups. He knew, somehow, he just knew. His hand shook, only slightly, as he held on to hers, leading her away from the room, likely to a room of his own, though he really hadn't planned out in his mind dragging her away completely, it was almost just instinct.

"I mean, you look so happy when you're with them." His words were accompanied by a smile, a slight reassurance that he meant it in only a good way. Sure, it meant that she often spent time away from him, but it made him happy to see her so happy around them. They would only be so small for a very short time, they would only depend on an adult for so long, and in that way, Conri understood. "And you're so good with them. I mean it's really amazing to watch." And that was the complete truth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread