I'm not that girl
[html]
I'll be up for a few more hours but then it's bed time for me. ;o I sleep from 8:30am - 3:30pm EST time now, since I have a third shift job. XD

He wanted to touch her, to feel her fur underneath his hand, but it was almost an impossible thing now that he had only one arm to keep his weight on. It was something that he found slightly frustrating almost immediately, though he shoved the thought to the back of his mind. If this was all that he could have, just feeling her body against his, then it was enough for him. He continued nibbling at her fur, moving off to one side to trail down the bone that protruded slightly beneath her skin. He hated the fact that he was limited to very little and, to make up for it, he didn't stay in a single area for to long.

He was on the move again, shifting his weight to slide himself downward, though it was an awkward motion with the feeling of her hands on him, which sent shudders through his whole body as he moved. The young male trailed his way down the middle of her chest, finally finding his way to her stomach, an area that he took special care. He moved for areas more near her side, like where the bone of her leg began, and nibbled there, hoping to avoid the more ticklish areas. The last thing he wanted to do was ruin the moment with needless tickling. Taking a chance, Conri dropped both his knees to the floor, finding that he could hold himself in the same position, which freed up his arm for the time. He trailed it down her stomach, across her side, and began a slow descent over the top of her leg.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread