getting started
QUOTE (Moonfire Ghost @ Jun 18 2011, 10:41 PM)
I've noticed you guys have cool backgrounds and little emoticons under your charachter faces (also need to find out how to get one of those bad boys) and am curious to know if you need rank to acquire these.[/quote]

Nope, you don't need a rank to be able to modify your profile skin or use the pixelwolves. There is a guide for modifying profile skins [html]here. If you aren't familiar with CSS codes, which are used to modify the appearance of the profiles, you are certainly welcome to make a request in the Requests subform of the Talents forum. One of our members will gladly help you and and create a new look for your profile.

As for the pixel wolves in the profile, Sie made them for everyone to use and modify, and you can find them here. You can try editing them yourself, or you can also request in the Talents forum for someone to modify them for you. :] [/html] Then to include them in your profile, just use the HTML code where you want them.

EDIT: Oh, i am a derp. If you're referring to the icons underneath everyone's avatars when they post, those ones are obtained from cashing in game points from individual pack games or the board-wide [html]Word of the Day game.[/html] You may also purchase them through the 'Souls store, should you feel so inclined. Sorry if I caused confusion. XD /EDIT

Quote: I'm also not sure how to join a pack, or what I should look for in choosing them.

You can find all the information about joining both the board and specific packs [html]in this topic. There you can see what you need to know to join, and what form to fill out, and where to post it when you do. :]

As for figuring out what pack to join, we have a list here that includes all of our packs with information about each of them. If you aren't sure where you want to join, I suggest looking it over to see what might best fit for your character. Most of the packs are open to all, but a few of them have specific requirements. Inferni is coyote-dominant, and your character needs to be at least 25% coyote for you to join them. Salsola welcomes canines of all types, but they don't accept non-Luperci, and may even act agressively toward them. o: [/html]

I hope that helps, and feel free to let us know if you have more questions regarding these! :]

Messages In This Thread