But he'll always be a problem
[html]

OOC: Sorry it's so short

Liliana watched him as he did his work, she could see his eyes moving, as he worked; and she could see he took passion in his trade which was good because Liliana couldn’t ask for anything better than someone as skilled. He would surely make something wonderful. He put the dyes in and sat back then he spoke and Liliana smiled. That was an easy one. As she had no floor her hut was full of dirt. she took a handful and threw it over select flames, which in turn lowered them.

“My father taught me that when a fire can’t breath as much it doesn’t get as hot, but as long as there is fuel it will keep burning. He was an exceptional cook. So I learned a lot from him. He was a man who knew his fire, but I think it was mostly so he didn’t burn his food.”

She grinned at the young man. Looking at the fire which was burning less hot than it had been before

“Hows’ that?

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread