[M] Afternoon of Pleasantries
[html]

368 words.

Aggressive. That was the adjective that, in Luna's opinion, suited the canine best. He carried himself with a dominant stance, his head and ears perked up, looking at the female with anger. And she didn't blame him. She had tresspassed on his territory after all. As the male reached her location, snarling, Luna lowered her eyes. She noticed the difference between their sizes, calming a bit. If he tried to attack her she would be able to defend herself. However, the situation suggested that if she recieved a bite, she would not be in the position to complain and return the action.

But there was no punishment, no bite. Just a very pissed coydog, demanding her to explain herself. "I-i'm very sorry. I didn't intend to tresspass. I was only following a prey." Her shoulders lowered, showing even more submission than before. Her mistake hadn't been too serious. In fact, she hadn't done it on purpose.

But the longer that she remained there, the hungryer that she got. She hadn't eaten that day, and the odd sensation in her empty stomach caused by the gastric juices that had nothing to digest was getting very annoying, almost painful. She stretched her toes a bit, scratching the soil beneath them, pondering whether to vocalize her request or not. In the end she decided to speak. "Humm, i don't know if it would be the best, but i would like to ask for your permission to go after my prey." Her voice was soft and insecure, but it didn't show fear now that she had apologized. "It will not take too much time. I'll just catch it and leave, i swear." Luna whimpered when she felt the effort that her twisted wrist made to support her body in her current stance, and shifted her weight in order to remove as much weight as she could from the sore limp, straightening in order to keep her balance. Her companion remained there, staring at the scene blankly, but clearly nervous and worried for her friend's well being. Luna just hoped that the male would let her pass in order to save both of them the nuisance of being in such an awkward situation.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread