Clouds between my knees
A low hum of irritation growled deep in WindSeeker's throat. What was with this guy? Besides, she was the pack wolf here, was she not? She could likely do what she wanted to him without repercussion, and yet she had not done so, aside from quite a lot of invitation.

Above the coywolf, Etalpalli watched with keen eyes as the Half-breed moved for his pouch. Oh what a joy it would be to sink her talons into his unwary flesh. Wind was smart not to make the connection between them known, yes, she was indeed. Etal reveled in her ice furred friend who had such superior intelligence. "Reching for his pouch, he is. Hurts Wind, Etal will hurt him, Etal will if he does," The grey eagle scratched herself, in a gesture to make herself less important to the Half - Breed.

Wind scowled as the bird's voice came to her, "Funny, I have never had any real issue with coyotes, and you seem so determined to give me one. The point here is, you are on pack land, my pack's land, have thus far ignored a simple and reasonable request by a pack wolf, said pack wolf has made no threatening moves towards your person, and you have nothing to lose by coming down here." She leaned casually back against a tree. It really was fortuitous for the coywolf that she was rather easygoing, far moreso than the grey bird.

Messages In This Thread